Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

camsterman101

I make eye contact when I talk to people.

Haha, so you're normal?  It's true though, here in Alberta, most people won't keep eye contact for more than a small glance. 

I eat apples, including the core.

I read somewhere that eating apple cores are actually good for you, but I feel like chucking whenever I try, nice!

Why am I awesome?  I was just born that way, can't help it at all. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm a feminist, agender, asexual, agnostic, "heteromantic", gullible, naive, childish, and have terrible control over my emotions.

... Eh? You don't think all of those make me awesome?

Didn't think it would. It's why I think I'm awesome.

*drops mic, puts on sunglasses, and walks out like a boss*

• Brohoof 1

I'm awesome because I am admit when I am wrong, and I hate ticking people off. Seriously. When I make somebody angry at me, I think about it constantly. Not sure if that is a good quality, but oh well. ;)

Hah just look at me I'm covered in awesomeness! OK so not really but felt like saying it anyways. No but in my own way I am awesome because I can bring people together, cheer anyone up, you can always depend on me, and I can make anyone laugh :P

Bit difficult going out and saying I'm humble really because IMO, you, the reader should be the judge of that, not me.

I'd say I'm most awesome because of the way I'm prepared to stand my ground when it is necessary, and uphold/defend my personal life choices even when everyone else says No. But then, I probably shouldn't be talking about that sorta thing...

• 5 years later...