Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if you were a pony

SgtBubbles45

I'd take control one of the royal guards in Canterlote castle.

First of all: I'd destroy a magic mirror-portal into EQG.

Second: When I would dismissed for that, I'd go to crystal empire, and becoming a best friend of Flash Sentry.

Third: When he will totally trust me, I'll say him to stay away from Twilight Sparkle. In case of refusal, I have no choice except....

I would take control over Celestia and rule over all of Equestria!

But in reality I think I would take control of a non-mayor character of the show just to not alter their personality

Edited by Treecut
  • Brohoof 1

I'd become Rainbow Dash. I know Twilight is my favorite pony, but Rainbow Dash has the personality I wish I had. I would definitely continue her ambitious dreams, that's exactly what I'd do.

• Brohoof 1

Somepony unimportant, like a random background pony, most likely (if that counts). I'd rather not replace any of the 'actual' characters. :P

Hmm ... actually, I'd probably be a random stallion, then I'd change my appearance (paint my coat and mane/tail, etc.) to look like my OC! Yay! :D

Edited by Sir Jackleberry

What, I can't be my own pony? :P

As my avatar implies I'd probably be Discord and play to the "Chaotic Neutral/Good" alignment like a boss. I would love to have power over reality. Maybe I'd try not to get sealed in stone though. :lol:

I'd be Discord, and I'd only troll @$$hole Victims instead of "good guys" like the Mane 6.

Beat me to it. We could be brainmates! I'll take over on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays and you could have it the rest of the days! :lol:

• 5 years later...