Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ex-best-friends

applejackson007

I had this best friend for 4 years and we would talk constantly about everything but she then quit high school and decided to do online schooling but that wasn't the problem, she started babysitting for all her neighbors to get money but then eventually they stopped giving her money and she instead hung out with them all the time. Then since she was too busy hanging out with people (who used her just for free babysitting), she would only talk to me maybe once a month and when she did she never cared about me she would just compare me to the older women or talk about them like they were God. So one day when I couldn't take that I had always been there for her and I knew all about her other friends but they had no idea who I was, that was the last straw.

Sadly, I have never had a close girl friend since.. Sometimes I am worried I will never have a friend to talk with daily ever again.

Aw, don't worry, you'll find a good friend to talk to, i'm sure of it ^-^ if being on the forums here has taught me a few things, one of them is to definitely keep your chin up, everything in the end will be ok  :)

I have many ex-friends, and not by choice.

I lost most of mine when I went to High School. as most of them went to the other High School in town.(We've got 2).

And then I lot more when I became a brony.

So yea.  :(

Awh that sucks... well, you haven't lost all your friends, to me, everypony here is a friend... at least to me anyway ^-^ (not the stupid gits in school)

well, Im goin to be ill reply to future posts in the morning, nighty night, and thanks for the support and sharing your own thoughts and problems guys ^-^

Other than the people that I've just lost contact with, I don't have any ex best friends. There is, however, one person who I wish was my ex friend. He's a sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and racist bastard who thinks he's superior to people because he's a straight cis white dude. We do get along in regards of music and video games, but other than that, he's a prick. I was talking to some girl who liked the same video games I do and he barged into the conversation claiming that she wasn't a real gamer because "all women suck at video games." I don't even know why I hang out with him, he's an asshole. I'm just afraid he'll try to get back at me in some horrible way if I do call it quits.

• Brohoof 1

Other than the people that I've just lost contact with, I don't have any ex best friends. There is, however, one person who I wish was my ex friend. He's a sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and racist bastard who thinks he's superior to people because he's a straight cis white dude. We do get along in regards of music and video games, but other than that, he's a prick. I was talking to some girl who liked the same video games I do and he barged into the conversation claiming that she wasn't a real gamer because "all women suck at video games." I don't even know why I hang out with him, he's an asshole. I'm just afraid he'll try to get back at me in some horrible way if I do call it quits.

Dude sounds like a huge tool shed. You'd probably be better off, if he wasn't around you. Idiots like that, usually never learn how to treat people with respect, and decency.

• Brohoof 1

I have 2 ex-best friends, one in elementary school and other in middle school

The elementary school one was the one I hanged out the most with, but I changed school and then returned to that same school 2 years later and now we are just friends again

And the middle school one was best friends with me, but she changed schools and moved to a different state and that kind of ended the friendship  :(

Aw man, people like that really suck, but sometime's being the bigger person and acting mature by standing up for yourself (and also other people for this matter maybe) is the best thing, regardless what he might do... I mean, really, what's the worse thing he could do?

I have 2 ex-best friends, one in elementary school and other in middle school

The elementary school one was the one I hanged out the most with, but I changed school and then returned to that same school 2 years later and now we are just friends again

And the middle school one was best friends with me, but she changed schools and moved to a different state and that kind of ended the friendship  :(

Aw, well at least you're still "just friends" with the other one :/

• Brohoof 1

I'm still in elementary school (or primary school here in the UK) so I guess I have it easy..for now.I do have 1 ex-best friend though.She used me and got me into trouble twice (and ruined my clean slate ;-; ) and me ,being the Fluttershy I am ,stayed with the douche for 1.5 years until I broke down at lunch.Thats where I found my new group of best friends who I always looked at when we got into fights (quite often).

Sadly though ,2 of my 3 friends are moving to a private school next year but my best best friend will be moving up with me :3.

As for keeping touch ,I still talk to that girl with skype but not often  - her other friends broke up with her but I still hang out with them sometimes.

Best of luck to everyone here :)

• Brohoof 1

Stopping being friends with a guy after 13 years because he got bitchy when I wanted him to do agame subscription on his own for once. That was last october, no word of him has came since and I am not contacting him.

• Brohoof 1

My current best friend and I have been best friends since 7th grade, so I don't have much experience in this area.

My best friend prior to that... We went to the same elementary school but different junior highs, so we sorta lost touch. I don't think we've seen each other since elementary school. We're friends on FB now, though. Yeah, nothing bad happened between us. We just grew apart, unfortunately.

Before that, I had a falling out. This was, like, in 4th grade. She kept giving me shit so I got into a bit of a scuffle with her. Things before then were a bit rocky, anyway. Just a clashing of personalities, I guess.

If we're talking about friends in general, though (not best friends,) I've lost so many...

Edited by Clover Heart

My current best friend and I have been best friends since 7th grade, so I don't have much experience in this area.

My best friend prior to that... We went to the same elementary school but different junior highs, so we sorta lost touch. I don't think we've seen each other since elementary school. We're friends on FB now, though. Yeah, nothing bad happened between us. We just grew apart, unfortunately.

Before that, I had a falling out. This was, like, in 4th grade. She kept giving me shit so I got into a bit of a scuffle with her. Things before then were a bit rocky, anyway. Just a clashing of personalities, I guess.

If we're talking about friends in general, though (not best friends,) I've lost so many...

Aw, im sorry, like many people here i've seen, we all have lost some friends, but we'll always make new ones

I had a friend named Gamer Guy that I knew for nearly 3 years.

I visited him constantly, and spent the night many times. I also helped him several times with problems.

Then not to long ago, he and  his romantic partner removed everyone from everything they could.

And when I added him back on skype, and asked him what happened, he basically said he hated everyone now, and so did his partner.

Not really sure what happened to him :/

• Brohoof 2

I had a friend named Gamer Guy that I knew for nearly 3 years.

I visited him constantly, and spent the night many times. I also helped him several times with problems.

Then not to long ago, he and  his romantic partner removed everyone from everything they could.

And when I added him back on skype, and asked him what happened, he basically said he hated everyone now, and so did his partner.

Not really sure what happened to him :/

Aw what?? That's not very cool, especially since it seems you didn't even do anything

@@applejackson007,

I know, It was really mean, and right now I still don't understand   :(

I mean, hell, he went to my birthday party not even two weeks earlier, and me and him had a great time together :(

maybe he changed so she wouldn't leave him. that does happen.

• Brohoof 2

@@applejackson007,

I mean, hell, he went to my birthday party not even two weeks earlier, and me and him had a great time together :(

Aw well I hope at some point he wakes up and realizes what he's done to a good friend, and maybe you two could start being good friends again  :)

• Brohoof 1

@@applejackson007,

Also Malinter is right, that does happen, I've seen it

Have one ex best friend, never really knew what was up. One day he just suddenly started ignoring me, good riddance.

Yeah, good riddance is  right, you don't want people who'll just ignore you

I have two... my best friend left because my school started a cheerleading squad, and I didn't want to join (not really my thing) but she convinced me ot would be fun, so I did. Then, I have no idea how, but I was made cheer captain, and she hated me for it. Eventually I became best friends with her brother, and he "fell in love with me", but I said I had a boyfriend and o wasn't leaving him. So he told everyone I participated in sexual acts with him, altho I never did, and his sister, who already hated me, said I was "a sick freak" and now they both bully me, and get their groups together to bully me as well, and of course evry secret I told them iwas headline news. It freaking sucks.

@@applejackson007,

Yeah it seems the most likely thing. In any case it's a sucky way to lose a friend  :/

Yeah, well I again, I hope it ends up for the better later on for you

I have two... my best friend left because my school started a cheerleading squad, and I didn't want to join (not really my thing) but she convinced me ot would be fun, so I did. Then, I have no idea how, but I was made cheer captain, and she hated me for it. Eventually I became best friends with her brother, and he "fell in love with me", but I said I had a boyfriend and o wasn't leaving him. So he told everyone I participated in sexual acts with him, altho I never did, and his sister, who already hated me, said I was "a sick freak" and now they both bully me, and get their groups together to bully me as well, and of course evry secret I told them iwas headline news. It freaking sucks.

Oh no! That really sucks... I hate how people do that it's just... wow... I don't have many friends anymore because of a similar reason of yours(as I am a guy and don't do cheerleading, Im more into computer art, music, and writing)  because the few friends I do have know I don't do bad things, not on purpose anyway, people like that just need to go somewhere and leave innocent people alone

Well, It literally just happened, but I just had a falling out with her now I doubt I'll ever get my buddy back :(

even if it does mean less drama... now im just sad

Edited by applejackson007

Just recently, I lost my friend who was the one who got me into the fandom in the first place. She disapeared one day, and then came back one day, but was completely different. She changed so much, I don't know who she is anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Just recently, I lost my friend who was the one who got me into the fandom in the first place. She disapeared one day, and then came back one day, but was completely different. She changed so much, I don't know who she is anymore.

i know how you feel... just recently for me too... Im sorry for your loss :/

i know how you feel... just recently for me too... Im sorry for your loss :/

It's ok. She brought me to a world where I can feel accepted, and have some of the greatest friends. She gave me a gift that I can not repay with. So grateful for that and always will be.

• Brohoof 1

Mostly friends that I've moved away from since I left, haven't had contact with them since.

But there have been quite alot of people that were just my friends, not best friends, and they ended up becoming my enemies later :( 

But there is one guy, he was one of the only friends I had at the beginning of ninth grade, it was a new school, I was starting fresh, and the guy seemed pretty nice. We got along pretty well, we both loved to read, liked the same kind of movies, so we had topics of discussion. Everything was fine until some girls in class picked on us saying we should date, then things started getting worse. He avoided me sometimes probably due to other rumors, then he just avoided me altogether, then he started picking on me too, became a real jerk, then I just downright hated him :( It was awful seeing how a really nice friendship just broke -_- He constantly said that he hated me and trust me after all he did to me the feeling is mutual. He even told me to go die in a hole once so personally I'm glad we broke off our friendship, especially since he started hanging out with the "cool" kids who picked on me in class. It's like he joined the dark side ^_^

Last time I hope that'll happen :( I really don't want to go through that experience again, having a friend, and then regretting we were ever friends in the first place -_-

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, well I again, I hope it ends up for the better later on for you

Oh no! That really sucks... I hate how people do that it's just... wow... I don't have many friends anymore because of a similar reason of yours(as I am a guy and don't do cheerleading, Im more into computer art, music, and writing)  because the few friends I do have know I don't do bad things, not on purpose anyway, people like that just need to go somewhere and leave innocent people alone

Well, It literally just happened, but I just had a falling out with her now I doubt I'll ever get my buddy back :(

even if it does mean less drama... now im just sad

Yea, thays the crazy thing, I am a video game and fandom nerd, I am not the cheerleader type! Ii didn't even WANT to be captain! I ended up quitting. And my secrets... I told them EVERYTHING... it really sucked... I'm sorry you and her are fighting :( I hope it gets better

• Brohoof 1