Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Still trying to decide which con to go to, and I need some official word asap!

ocalhoun

I was invited via fimfic to be on fanfic panels at BABScon, and I tried to set up a couple panels via the panel creating form on the main website...

But I haven't heard back yet, and I'm not sure if I'm in or not.

I've also been invited to be on writing track panels at Everfree NW, but I can only afford to go to one con this year.

I'd prefer to go to BABScon this year, I think, but I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to be a panelist, so before I finalize my plans, I need to make sure I'm set to be a panelest at BABScon... but that seems pretty nebulous at the moment, and I haven't gotten any confirmation at all about it.

Really, to be able to go to BABScon, I need some kind of confirmation within just a day or two.

So, if someone in charge could give me an answer as soon as possible, that would be great! I've tried the contact form on the main website... still no response; hopefully here I can find out:

I don't need specifics just yet, I just want to know: Will I be on at least one fanfic panel at BABScon?

(my username is also ocalhoun on fimfic)

Edited by ocalhoun

I'm not sure how many of the organizers are watching this blog but when I had questions before this was up I contacted them thru the Babscon website and got an answer almost immediately to my questions.

So if you haven't gotten a response, you might want to email through there. 

Good luck!

Hi ocalhoun,

Someone from our events staff should be emailing you shortly (I bet it's good news). They have been working hard playing that Tetris game of theirs trying to make all of the pieces fit and they're even working on the events scheduling too!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...