Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Light of Darkness

PurplePony

In this Village of ponies there is a statue that has been there since the beggining of time. It is a monument of sorts, respected by both sides of town. When anypony needed advice or something to turn to no matter good or evil they turned to the comforting glow of the statue, and in some odd way their 'problem' seemed to dissapear, few even claimed to hear voices, words if wisdome if you will.

The legends claim that Yata, the statue had saved the world from Mesiac.

img-2331200-1-eGw0bjR0MTI=_o_final-fanta

This is our statue.

Now like every story this town has two sides to it. During the day no pony bats an eye and all is fine, while at night the thugs come out to fight.

Come RP in a safe haven slice of life sort of RP.... see where the story takes us shall we?

Edited by PurplePony
  • Brohoof 3

Interesting... So a human RP you are thinking then? I am leaving that up to the group to decide.... so whatever the majority thinks but I like either humanoid or pony :D

I'll play your game. I'll probably use Aaron in this. He's the new guy and I want to see if he can function in a SoL.

Ermmm I forgot... that this was a pony RP lol.... that being said. If you can figure out how to get to the world use a humanoid... could be interesting.. I am playing with an idea myself..

Drawing her pic, now :) so excite

He's the sinestro corps. guy. So if you allow it I'll use him. If you deny then I'll see what I'll do.

I am using a humanoid of sorts so I don't see why you can't. Just gotta find a way to work yourself in the story and all good.

hehe this is gonna be awesome I just know so ^^. I wish you all lot's of fun and may this be another excellent rp by PP :P. I'm still trying to make my oc but I suppose I'll figure one out soon enuff :)

I'll use steve. He's on my profile

Here's a link to steve, I'll also use Ender as a companion for Steve. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steve-r5495

In the optional sections, I'll use option #1 on Steve and for Ender I'll use options #1 and #1

Perfect, this is the one that I am using :D

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/teya-r5896

Alrighty guys so this is now our OOC page :D

Welcome to all of those who have become apart of this. If you wish to still join submit your character and it will be considered.

I am super excited for where this may go, where it could go. Before you post in the RP you must read the following rules and agree to follow them. This is a requirement that must be met. All of them are super easy to follow, but they make sure that everyone has a great time. So thank you in advance for reading.

1. Respect Everyone: This means no picking apart individuals RP, critiques are welcome and frustrations happen, but the moment we start emotionally picking on someone is different. Poke fun don't make fun.

2. Respect a Character: A persons character is there own. You do not ever have permission to use them with out at least asking and talking with the person prior to posting.

3. Life Happens: I get that life happens and when it does it often sucks. Please at least inform me of this and about how long you will be gone for. This is supposed to be a safe place a  place where you can trust your group. If you need help with anything or an ear to chat off PM or skype me please. Either way I would need to know so we can work out a way to put your character aside until you come back, or entrust it to someone.

4. NSFW: You must keep this site appropriate. You can allude to anything you want anything is possible and anything can go in. As long as you keep it an assumption. This is an advanced RP where we are trying to develop our skills. Try to do anything and everything you want, if you have any issues doing this message me I can help you word it or figure it out.

5. Got Questions?: Got any questions??? Ask me, if I am not on or whatever else go to 

Aerodynas . He is my moderator for this RP.

6. Have Crazy Fun: This is supposed to be fun! Have a bunch of fun! Enjoy the company of everyone here and let's all have a blast ok? This last rule is absolutely mandatory. 

Alright so these are the rules that everyone here must follow. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you a little better. I am very excited for where this RP can go. It is completely up to you. We are not playing by cannon period. So this is our very own world! Let's make it great! :D

I will link the RP as soon as the first post is there and a few more have read the rules. :D

Alright lovelies, the RP is up. You can find it here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/89194-the-light-of-darkness/

Drop in with whatever you feel, you don't have to interact with characters yet if you don't want. Please do remember to read and agree to the rules before posting anything.

Thank you everyone for your support thus far. I can already tell this is gonna be absolutely fantastic! <3

Now let's have some fun shall we?

Edited by PurplePony
  • Brohoof 4

@@PurplePony,

The 'goes' and 'in' should be switched.

LOL thank you for pointing that out. This is a great point I would like to make now. I love to think of myself as amazing and I never make mistakes.... clearly that isn't the case, never be afraid to correct me because I will correct you ;)

But thank you it's appreciated.

Also just finished reading what we got so far, I am very excited for this story and where it is going to go! Thank you all for this opportunity! It's gonna be great!

Hey guys quick friendly reminder, just making sure everyone knows this I thought everyone did. We are not in Equestria nothing has to be cannon and you don't need to reference it.

Hey, hope you all are doing fantastic today! Anywho so most of us have already played the card game, but I would like to make it a group thing. Something just to unwind to. So who's up for Cards Against Humanity later? It's always a blast! :D

Alright just got on and just about to post sorry for the delay. This is what I mean by life happens. I could never get angry because you haven't posted for a while. Just drop a message in this here page, let ppl know and we are good! Just like this lol.

Sorry guys, I got no excuse to why I didn't post. I just haven't been doing the bestest. Dunno really what's goin on with me, but I am feeling better. So lets get this rollin again shall we?

Disrearguard this please and thank you :)

Computer is acting up and being dumb... won't let me type a response past this so I gotta restart it.

Teya smiled, 'So he had come back with a shard. That is what I was supposed to look at, I suppose.'

Paying the pony little attention she flew

Friendly update*

I am using on screen key board for about an hour longer. I will be able to switch cpu after and post