Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

H-h-hows it goin bros? This post's about PEEWWWWWdiepahhh, and what I want to know is: Are you a bro? How many people out there are bros? How many people haven't heard of him? Do you have bro friends? Do you know any barrels? And more importantly, why do you like pewds? (If you do) Not all these questions need to be answered but answer what you can! ^-^

1. Yes, I am a bro.

2. I don't know, over 22 million apparently are bros

3. Lots haven't heard of him believe it or not

4. I have one bro-friend, and my gf is a bro

5 I DO know barrels, and they suck, because they are BARRELS

6. I  like pewds because when I'm upset and I DON'T have access to MLP at the time, I watch his vids and within a few minutes I'm already laughing my ass off, instantly brightening up that moment, much like MLP actually, but realistic and swearing.

So, I'd like to see some of you talk about pewds! ^-^ As long as you don't personally insult anyone here...

Thanks!

post-24460-0-03592700-1393005884.jpg

Who is pewdiepie?... Really do t know

Pewdiepie has the most subscribers on Youtube, with over 20 million of them, he has so many fans over the world, he's really funny, he does "let's plays" of games, usually scary ones, he does vlogs, mail opening, fridays with pewdiepie, videos with his gf Marzia (aka cutiepiemarzia) and he loves all his fans and ends his videos with a "brofist", he's awesome

Pewds is love.

Pewds is life.

Pewdiepie.

Very true my friend, very true

BARRELS!! :angry:  What do you think you're doing?! :okiedokielokie: 

Pewds makes me laugh to the point of tears! I watch his videos on pretty much a daily basis, even his really old ones!

Brofist bros!

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

• Brohoof 1

BARRELS!! :angry:  What do you think you're doing?! :okiedokielokie:

Pewds makes me laugh to the point of tears! I watch his videos on pretty much a daily basis, even his really old ones!

Brofist bros!

...................__

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

*Brofist*

Haha yeah I was just wathing him play Fear 3 with a friend

I also see you like AJ ^-^

I can't stand Pewdiepie. And alot of his fanbase is even worse then those jedi fanboys.

That's ok, I respect that you feel that way

I used to be a bro, back when Pewds had less subs (between 250 000- 10 million). I guess I still kinda am a bro, I watch his vids every once in a while, but I can't stand some of the community (the annoying 12-year olds). Also I don't find him quite as funny as I used too. He's still a cool guy though! *brofist*  :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey, Pewdepie fans... how about you just get in this box...

img-2332849-1-6FpjO31.gif

and, yeah...

(I am not a fan of Pewdepie)

Alright, alright, come on now, you could have just said ya didnt like it....... And I respect your thought, but really

I used to be a bro, back when Pewds had less subs (between 250 000- 10 million). I guess I still kinda am a bro, I watch his vids every once in a while, but I can't stand some of the community (the annoying 12-year olds). Also I don't find him quite as funny as I used too. He's still a cool guy though! *brofist*  :)

Yeah, some of the community really is annoying, but what are ya gonna do eh? 

And yeah, I like watching his older vids... *brofist* :)

• Brohoof 1

i never found him funny or entertaining, he's so dramatic and un-original. I blame him for making almost every  other channel copy him and mimic his every move. I'm not throwing disrespect at the "Bros" i'm throwing disrespect at him.

i just needed to vent some of my hate towards him somewhere, sorry.

Edited by Beelzebub
  • Brohoof 2

i never found him funny or entertaining, he's so dramatic and un-original. I blame him for making almost every  other channel copy him and mimic his every move. I'm not throwing disrespect at the "Bros" i'm throwing disrespect at him.

i just needed to vent some of my hate towards him somewhere, sorry.

It's fine, as long as your not hating the fans, I respect your opinion on him however, as long as it isn't too bad

• Brohoof 1

I still don't think I read that correctly.

What ARE you?

Well, a person who is a fan of PewDiePie is called a "bro" and is part of the "bro army" which I am a fan of PewDiePie... and I'm also not an annoying squeeker like most of his fans probably are

the cactus army challenges you

uhmmmm... i beg your pardon?

In fact, correct me if I'm wrong but the term "brohoof" comes from "brofist" which pewdiepie always ends his videos with since a while ago

I subsribed him back when he started his "Ao Oni" let's play. He was awesome back then, today he is still good but not as good as he used to be. Also the bad part of the fanbase (yes, bad part, it's not the whole fanbase) is even worse and bigger than the bad part of this/our fanbase... the biggest problem is the "12 year old-cod-pewdiepie-swag or some sh*t" part... but you got me, brofist and/or brohoof :)

Also if you like pewds, you should check out markiplier :)

• Brohoof 1

I subsribed him back when he started his "Ao Oni" let's play. He was awesome back then, today he is still good but not as good as he used to be. Also the bad part of the fanbase (yes, bad part, it's not the whole fanbase) is even worse and bigger than the bad part of this/our fanbase... the biggest problem is the "12 year old-cod-pewdiepie-swag or some sh*t" part... but you got me, brofist and/or brohoof :)

Also if you like pewds, you should check out markiplier :)

yeah, those annoying 12 year olds you say, they are annoying...

And i've heard of markiplier... never checked it out... Ill have a look. *brofist/brohoof*

• Brohoof 1