Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My best friend loves his videos, but I personally find him obnoxious and annoying. Half of his videos are horror type games anyway. I don't do jumpscares. XD.

When I first heard of pewdiepie, I thought he was a brony. XD. Pewdie pie just sounded a lot like pinkie pie and brofist seemed a lot like brohoof.

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 2

I used to be a bro (Back when he was a small channel), but now I only watch his fridays with PewDiePie, so I don't know if I'm still considered a bro but yeah.

I consider you a bro! *brofist* lol   :catface:

My best friend loves his videos, but I personally find him obnoxious and annoying. Half of his videos are horror type games anyway. I don't do jumpscares. XD.

I love jumpscares, that may be part of the reasons I love his videos haha, I like being jolted sometimes haha

• Brohoof 2

He seems like a nice guy and all, but I'm just not a big fan of his LPing style. I'm more into people like Spoony that do more relaxed and causal commentary. Pewds style of over-reacting to EVERYTHING just feels forced. 

• Brohoof 2

I watch his vids from time to time, but his fanbase isn't gnarly :D

He's not too bad himself.

Cr1TiKaL (a.k.a Penguinz0) will always be best YT gamers, though :D

Cr1TiKaL is awesome. The pewdiepie fanbase kept calling him a pewdiepie ripoff, so he had to make a video about it. Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 2