• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/279-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Twilight Time

Air Date: February 22nd, 2014
Synopsis: The Cutie Mark Crusaders are thrilled when Twilight offers to help them with their studies. However, problems arise when the girls realize they can use their relationship with Twilight to increase their popularity.

I have mixed feels for this episode: on the one hoof, this will star the best pony and the Cutie Mark Crusaders; on the other hoof, Dave Polsky.

• Brohoof 11

I have mixed feels for this episode: on the one hoof, this will star the best pony and the Cutie Mark Crusaders; on the other hoof, Dave Polsky.

We'll see, we'll see.  I personally think that "Feeling Pinkie Keen" is a terribly underrated episode, not to mention Polsky did write "Rarity Takes Manehattan", which in my opinion, although hardly the first hit episode of the season, did kick off the current good-episode streak the show's been on for some time now.  Besides, I like the pairing for this episode.  I always find new pairings that we don't see too often in the show to be especially tantalizing (although the last time we had one this season it was in "Bats!", and that episode was kinda disappointing in all honesty), but hopefully here it'll work well.  After all, the last time Twilight was paired with the CMC in any major scene, this happened:

mlfw989_Twilight_Sparkle_psycho_2.gif

Doubt we'll get that, but hopefully good things come about in this episode all the same.  ^_^

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

If they stick to the pattern of putting the pony's name in the title of the rainbow key episodes, I guess Twilight is going to have an epiphany.  :D 

I have no clue what her rainbow item will be though.  But I have thoughts of the twisceptre, the beach ball, and Smarty Pants running through my head.  :lol: 

• Brohoof 2

If they stick to the pattern of putting the pony's name in the title of the rainbow key episodes, I guess Twilight is going to have an epiphany.  :D

I have no clue what her rainbow item will be though.  But I have thoughts of the twisceptre, the beach ball, and Smarty Pants running through my head.  :lol:

Silly filly, it's gonna be Spike of course!  No matter how much the writers try to convince us that he's important, Spike will always be Twilight's ultimate punching bag.  :yay:

mlfw3066-13297562259857.jpg

That's right Spike, don't fight it, just accept it.  -_-

• Brohoof 4

Scootaloo: "I hate research!" *me before writing any and every research paper or thesis I've ever had to write*

Anyone else besides me just a little disturbed by the sentient plant and how much they were all laughing at its pain?  Twilight be all like "Look at it, look at it and laugh!"  ^_^   Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Schadenfreude.

Also, that new squee face of Scoots's was SO ADORABLE!!!  :wub:

So the one time that the CMC actually take Sweetie Belle's advice, and it's probably the worst idea she's had since Season 2.  MAKES SENSE TO ME!!!  :yay:

Also, ZOMG, PIPSQUEAK'S BACK, YAY!!!!!!!!!  :wub:  Princess Luna is pleased by this.

princess_luna_and_pipsqueak_by_bronyfang