S04:E15 - Twilight Time  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

This episode didn't really do much for me. I thought it was all over the place and primise seems pretty predictable. Plus, don't get me started on the fillies chanting 'Twilight Time' throughout the episode. It gets annoying and old very fast.

While it has some good moments like CMC is hanging out with Twilight, and Twilight sloppily eating the burger, but it's not my cup of tea.

• 1 year later...
(edited)

Bump! Just finished rewatching this one. The episode itself is okay, but the one thing I absolutely adore about this episode was Twilight's portrayal, and it's one of the reasons I actually prefer Alicorn Twilight. I loved her role here. I remember the controversy about her becoming an Alicorn like it was yesterday - but this is one of the episodes that made me realize how much I prefer it. They did fantastic here. Praise all around from me.

And poor Spike and his nachos.

Edited by Sarabi
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I adored this episode. It was very funny but very interesting, with an important lesson - that you can't spend time with everyone. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were great in this episode! I enjoyed seeing Twilight eat burgers too. 

Also...

• 2 weeks later...

The CMC learns that popularity is not that fun, esp when it comes at the dtriment of spending quality time with a friend. Diamond Tiara really is a master manipulator, able to turn the CMCs around her finger likes it's nothing, all so she can spend some time with Twilight for bragging rights. Kids in that school must be really bored out of their mind if the prospect of spending time with the Princess of Books is considered peak entertainment. Then again, I would spend all my time with Twilight if I could, so who am I to judge.

In the end, the CMC apologies to Twi, everything goes back to "normal", except for the fact that they have to disguise themselves to not be recognized. But hey, at least they're getting better at some things. Sweetie Bell can make a little bit of magic, Scootaloo can harness the power of machines and Applebloom can grow things with potion (although I would've went to Zecore to learn potion making but that's just me.)

6.5/10, it's pretty good and I like the Zombie Kids !