Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dark A "King Sombra" Fanfiction Story

RainbowFlash232

There once was a red pony named Red Shadow who lived in The Crystal Empire age. He was the most admired and friendly pony in all of The Crystal Empire. One day, while he was walking through the Crystal Empire fair, Red Shadow met Cadence, the future princess of the Crystal Empire. "Hello." He said as he made his way through the crowd to Cadence. She blushed and walked towards him. "I'm Cadence. And you are?" Red Shadow also blushed and started to speak, "I'm Red Shadow... It's good to meet *laugh* you Cadence." He looked up at young Cadence's face. "Well, I better get going. Cya around!" She turned and walked through the crowd.

"I tell you Cloud, she was very pretty!" Red Shadow looked out the window at the whole Crystal Empire. "A red pony walking and finds a Crystal pony, eh? I think Cadence's too good for ya." Cloud pulled out a bag of oats. "I'm going to downtown Crystal Empire. Do you want to come Cloud?" Red Shadow said, ignoring what Cloud said. "Ya go right ahead. I've got me own chores to do." Red Shadow ran out through the Crystal Empire fair. "Red Shadow! Is that you?" He turned to find Cadence at the fruit stand, waving to him. His eyes widened and ran over to her. "Cadence.. I have something to admit... That, I... Um... Well... I love you..." Red Shadow's snout turned a red rosy color. "You do? Well... I already love Shining Armour.." Cadence looked up at him, with tears gathering. Red Shadow backed up, turned and ran, with tears flowing from his eyes.

"This can't be happening!" Red Shadow yelled in a demonic voice, throwing a glass vase at the wall. "You must as well get away well you still can Cloud!" His voice got more demonic as his horn grew, all his red color drained up to his long horn, to only a red tip. Red Shadow's body turned to black and his eyes, then had a ghastly purple cloud flowing around them. "I am no longer Red Shadow! I am King Sombra! To this day, I will swear revenge on Cadence, cursing her life, and Shining Armour too!" He did his demonic laugh, and turned into a gigantic black cloud, then disappeared into the outlands of the Crystal Empire, forever.

Also, I worked very hard on this. So please give me credit!

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...