Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight, Future Past

Ohnhai

Was reading the 'is Twilight bigger?' thread and felt compelled to do an image of Twilight taken to the logical extreme of her growing to the size of Celestia.

I was searching for reference images of Celestia to guide my attempt when I found this image 

I just couldn't pass up the idea of doing an image of Twi at the beginning and at my hypothetical conclusion. 

So apologies for co-opting elements of that image, I promise I'l get round to creating 100% original images soon enough, but this was too damn cool to pass up.

Let me know what you think?

post-24582-0-05539900-1393102456_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

she is abit bigger, she's taller than rarity in some scenes when they are stood side by side, and the bookworm is strong enough to lift all 5 of her friends in castlemania. Twilight does not lift, bro. XD

Oh no! Fuck no, not even this! Twilight already became bigger, that's enough.

Aww, I think my older Twilight is truly elegant.. But is it helps, think of this as an alternate universe kinda dealie :)

Aww, I think my older Twilight is truly elegant.. But is it helps, think of this as an alternate universe kinda dealie :)

Twilight won't be bigger than she already are. She's adult pony, her growing finnished. She isn't goddess like Celestia or Luna, and she's not a dragon who never stop to grow up.

Twilight won't be bigger than she already are. She's adult pony, her growing finnished. She isn't goddess like Celestia or Luna, and she's not a dragon who never stop to grow up.

True. But that doesn't stop it being fun to play 'what if' games.  :P

• Brohoof 1

At most she'd only get as big as Cadence, the other psuedo-alicorn besides herself.

Shhhhh....don't give Hasbro ideas!

• Brohoof 2

I like it! That pretty mane...

Ta. Glad you like. Wanted to evolve Twi's style a little. I tried giving her the celestia wave but Twi just can't rock that look

Having said that I want yo go back and re-work the tail a tad. (The hard kink Just don't work :( )

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...