Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Maze of Horrors RP

Demirari

"Good theory" Silver said "but that leaves quite a bit of time to do absolutely nothing."Silver looked at the timer and realized something."Who brought us here?" he asked. "and why us?" after he said that he realized that he didn't know anypony's name."My name is Silver Wing." he said to the others. "what are your name's?"

"All those questions, I cannot answer. However, maybe the three still locked doors might hold a pony that know of this place. Anyways, nice to meet you," Gentle Secret replied after making sure all the supplies she needed are gathered.

The table that Gentle Secret was using was nearly void. Taking the remaining and stacking them on another table, she turned it into a makeshift barricade. Using her magic, the table was set at a good position to be used.

Then she spoke, "Without a concrete knowledge of this place, it would be highly not advisable to go in our separate ways." Who knows of the dangers this place could possess, it would be foolish to go alone.

"As such, it would be best of we proceed as a group, to face any threats if this place has any," Gentle Secret continued. She had a bad feeling about this place, and it wasn't disappearing anytime soon. Especially with the timer now ticking down to 15 minutes."

"Please be prepared. 15 minutes left till the door opens. I warn you, you need the supplies in this room and any weaponry you can find," the mechanical voice grew sinister at the end. It even used I, this voice may be sentient. And the way its tone changed, that was never a good sign.

Edited by Demirari

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"15 minutes until all hell breaks loose, or nothing at all. What if this is a prank? What if a few ponies grabbed us, brought us over here, and is playing a prank?" Arrow suggested as he looks at the group. "……… Since when the hell did you guys do all that?" He questions, since he was paying no attention to what they were doing.

@, @@Demirari,

Moonlight who just layed in the bed for five minutes before finaly standing up and pressing a button on the side of the door and she then proceeded into the main room she didn't really say anything though she just looked around curiously ignoring Gentle Secret and the other ponies.

"We were doing it while you are watching the timer," Gentle Secret replied to Arrow. Then she looked around, "Highly unlikely. No one would go through this much trouble to pull off a prank, but of they did, you got to give them the props then." Probably the best pranksters of all of Equestria.

Then she turned her head to the unlocked cell door now. Another pony, a strange looking one at that. Gentle Secret greeted the individual from her barricade, "Good day." Simple and good, that was always good for a greeting in her eyes. The pony seemed to be not focused on her or anyone for that matter.

The timer ticks down to ten minutes.

The voice spoke once more, "Be ready, or else you all will regret it." It sounded a hell lot more sinister than previously. The less time there is, the more sinister it gets, or so it seems.

Edited by Demirari

"I don't like his tone... Grab what you can and get ready to fight and/or run. I'm not dying today. Hey Gentle Secret! How strong is your magic? We could try and break apart a bed or something and have makeshift clubs from the legs of the funriture. I have a feeling we'll need weapons where we're going" Could he carry two saddle bags. He was strong. Atlas threw another on his back. Heavy but he could do it. He just couldn't fly long distances but he could just kick one off if in trouble. Worth a shot.

"I'm going to try to double pack. So if we need it we've got extra supplies. And this is one of those moments I wish we had an Earth Pony here"@@Demirari,

@

Moonlight approached Atlas with a bit of caution then said "my magic is decently strong so maybe i can try and tear a bed apart what ever is coming for us i don't like it this place is making me feel i'm in a asylum or something which i do not enjoy" she then looks at the 10 minute timer then back to Atlas.

"Thanks. Get to it! The clock's ticking!" Atlas began to ponder their situation. He felt he could trust Moonlight but he wouldn't put his full trust on her yet. Was this going to be one of those adventures where he would have to do what ever he could to survive. His mind went back to the time he was force to eat mear to drive off starvation and a shiver went down his spin. He made sure he could grab all important things fast. After reorginizing not very well from his disorganization but it would do.@,

Gentle Secret listened to the conversation before focusing on the timer. It was ticking down, like as if it was taunting them. Then she looked at the table, ripping off the legs to use as a makeshift weapon would be useful. If there was trouble of course, hopefully there won't be.

The timer ticked before the voice spoke again, "5 minutes remaining." It was simply this time. No threats, nothing but a mechanical voice.

Silver was unsettled by the stallions remark. "Lets hope not." as he looked around the room he realized that when the time comes, the small group was going to have to face something strong enough to render 5 full grown(?) ponies unconscious."Does anyone here know how to fight?" he asked nervously.

Edited by Dargent

"I know how to fight with a sword, which is about it, excluding my magic," Gentle Secret responded back before speaking, "I hope it isn't our worst nightmare..." Then she looked at the timer with a worried face as the timer ticked down. From 5, to 4, to 3, to 2, and to 1.

"Activating doors," the mechanical voice spoke up as the door unlocked itself.

The room screeched as the door's mechanism worked to open the door. At last, with the door opened to a smaller room. There was another door in the smaller room. No timer, just a button next to it.

Gentle Secret took a few steps forward. Cautiously into the new room. The room was completely empty.

Edited by Demirari

Arow follows suit. "Damn, another empty room… now watch as turrets appear out the walls and shoot us! Or lasers slice us apart! Or the doors close up on us and then poisonous gas spews out!" He lists the horrors he can think of. So much for his 'Getting the hell out of here' plan when that's going through his mind.

"Ok then," Gentle Secret responded as she looked around the small empty room. What did this room serve as? She glanced at the second door while wondering. That door was the most significant thing of this room. That means they need to go through the door.

Surely that was correct, right? Then the voice spoke again, breaking her train of thoughts, "Please proceed through the second door." That was all it said before disappearing into silence.

Edited by Demirari