Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

apart from FIM what else do you obsess about?

Rarity Paige Belle

Halo. I know all the lore and can tell you everything about it in depth.

Roosterteeth. I love these guys. They're such a close knit group of friends and they're awesome.

Planes! I obsess over planes so much! Same for space!

8-bit things. Whether it's music or art I love it all.

Edited by Delernil
  • Brohoof 3

Guns, wars (The US Civil War the most), Old-world technology, cowboys, The Old West, Terminator 2, video games, relationships, and friends, just to name a few.

Oh yeah, and I live and breath rock 'n' roll.

Edited by Modphase
  • Brohoof 2

Star Trek (the love of my life XD)

Superman

Batman

Video games

Firearms

War

Movies (mainly 2001: A Space Odyssey)

Electronics

Trains (I'm a train-buff aswell =])

and finally....

@Doc. Volt!!! (my biggest obsession)

Edited by Master of Antics
  • Brohoof 3

Aside from Aliens and Predators and of course MLP FIM,

I'm serverly OCD with my work, my artwork, or things I have to do. I feel like I can't function till I finish a project.

I also love my pet rats.

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 2

Music: especially Disco and House music:

I love producing my own music, and searching for great Disco and House records like everyday and collecting vinyl.

And I’m also obsessed with sampling in House: I find it fascinating that artists can use a portion of one song and make it into something new, like the entirety of Daft Punk’s second album Discovery:

Which is all based around old Disco/R&B/Funk song’s such as Tavares- Break Down For Love sampled for High Life and George Duke- I love you more sampled into Digital Love.

The idea of turning something old into something new has always fascinated me.

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 1

Wine. I love wine and everything about it

Ball room dancing, not much to it really but I love doing it and teaching others to dance too! 

Gears of war, I don't read the comics or anything but I just love the games. 

Making love...

• Brohoof 2

Oh boy. I can, and without a sliver of doubt, say the Legend of Zelda series.

I don't even know why I like it so much, especially with some of the recent entries being quite the toll. Take Skyward Sword, for example. They've taken away a world of exploration, danger and wonder, and replaced it with linear amusement park-esque bullshit (not to mention you actually end up riding an actual roller coaster during it, too). But enough about that. I still love the series overall pretty damn much. And now I have devoted my life to writing crappy Zelda fanfictions which I hope would not be crappy but they're crappy anyway.

Most of my interests besides that are very temporal - I obsess about it at one time, and give zero fucks the next. Take Harry Potter, for example. I've obsessed quite a lot about Harry Potter. Lost interest since then. And btw, I stopped caring about MLP FiM, too. Early on into Season 4, you see. :>

Oh wells.

1.) YouTube: wether it be watching informational or entertainment videos, I YouTube pretty often.

2.) Cocaine: letting my dopamine transfer

buffer is (within reason) the third best way to get happy.

3.) Minecraft: Slightly healthier than the enlisted above, Minecraft is something I obsess over frequently. Perhaps it's the immense builds I do; or maybe the idea that I can be creative on a popular indie game.

Edited by Neutrino
  • Brohoof 1