Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

apart from FIM what else do you obsess about?

Rarity Paige Belle

Firearms, military technology, and things that make other things go boom. I mean, come on, who doesn't think it's an amazing fact that a fighter jet could travel faster than a Pegasus all while having the capabilities of carrying a nuclear payload? Or that battleships had the ability to lob shells over 40 miles? It's astounding how powerful, intricate and deadly these machines are!

(Picture is BB-61, the U.S.S Iowa, the flagship of the Iowa-class fleet, the longest serving and most powerful battleship class the world has ever known. These big boys had the capability of going toe-to-toe with adversaries such as the Yamato, and come out as victor!)

post-35007-0-69237700-1442904596_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...

History mainly war/politics related, Chemistry/bio, Noir/ mystery, Jazz/Rock, Gorillaz, KPoP (BTS and ATeez), JBA and MHA, Horror/thiller,Harry Potter, Dark Soul, and Star Wars.

I used to be obsessed with DC/Marvel but that kinda dies now.

BattleTech. Don't get me started on the lore, or I'll never shut up. Even just a short summary of it is as long as a novelette, and that doesn't include the details of the hundreds of BattleMechs and countless other machines of war, weapons specifications, the different cultures of the many many many regions of space, both the Inner Sphere and the Clans... There's a lot. So much that even if I read for a few hours every day, it would take me years to go through it all. Assuming nothing new is added, of course.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I was big into most Nintendo games for most of my life. :) And thanks to the soundtracks, I still have them in my heart/ears every day. :blush:
It is very difficult for me to find things in this world to like, most things also don't stuck with me. I'm highly specialized. :coco: But in the end, the little I like is all I need in the end. <3

I think it's quite obvious -
My own OC's - basically because of the ability to bring the ideas to life by art.
Pokémon - although it's slowing down..
Different cultures
MDZS/SVSS/TGCF/WOH

Edited by Pandora
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...