Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

apart from FIM what else do you obsess about?

Rarity Paige Belle

Divekick, for sure. I was at one point ranked #11 in the world on the Steam leaderboards, and have beaten everybody that ranks in the top #15 consistently at least once. Yes, even that bastard Demeteloaf, and his stupid Stream, with his stupid aerial sting, and his stupid Flame Bait, and his stupid kickback.

Phoenix Wright. The soundtrack, the characters, the (sometimes kinda predictable) plot twists, the fan-created cases, all of it. I'm really not much of one for visual novels, but the entire Ace Attorney world has always been a favorite of mine.

Apart from FiM, I like Dr.Who (haven't been able to enjoy the 11th doctor as much as I have 10), Pokemon, most tof the shows on Cartoon Network (too many to name), and video games especially the video game music like the 8 and 16 bit from the old Nintendo systems.

Edited by JRex95

I am pretty freaking obsessed with My Little Pony, but I have other things I'm way into as well.

I obsess over...

• Hyenas - They are my favourite animal, for starters.  Also, I am a furry/therian, and my fursona/spirit animal is the aardwolf -- a small subspecies of hyena that has stripes and a long, bushy tail and eats only termites.  I have three comic characters who are anthropomorphic aardwolves and refer to themselves as "The Grammar Hyenas."  Each one is a representation of a different aspect of myself, and I devote much of my time to thinking about and drawing them.
  • The Endless Forest - It can be considered a mass-multiplayer online roleplaying game, but there is actually quite some debate over whether or not it's actually a game at all.  In fact, its creators call it an interactive online screensaver.  Basically, it's a simulation of a magical forest, and each "player" gets an avatar of a deer.  The deer have human faces and the ability to cast spells on each other to change their appearances.  There is no talking, there is no chat box, there are no obnoxious usernames floating over everyone's heads (players are identified in-game by glowing orbs over their heads that contain beautiful and unique pictogram symbols), but players communicate with one another via motions, emotive actions, and deer-noises.  You can call it boring if you want to (most people do), but I am in love with it.  I have it set as my computer's screensaver so that whenever I walk away and leave it open, I will be greeted with the beautiful forest sounds and, if my character falls asleep, the music that plays.
  • Doctor Who - This is probably the best science fiction story ever made.  It's been around since the 60s, and it's still popular, so that should say at least something for it.  The characters are amazing, the scripts brilliantly written (most of the time), and the subject matter is just...  wow.  It sounds silly when you try to explain it to someone who's never seen it before (Okay, so there's this guy whose name is The Doctor.  No, not Doctor Who, just The Doctor.  He looks human, but really he's a time-travelling alien with two hearts.  Also, whenever he's about to die he regenerates, which means his body completely changes into a different person to keep him alive.  Oh yeah, and he flies around in a ship that's disguised as a blue Police box, and it's bigger on the inside.  Don't even ask what that means; just watch the show, and you'll understand it.)  I love Doctor Who so much that I have my own customized sonic screwdriver toy (okay, it was actually a kit with parts of different sonic screwdrivers, and you can put them together however you want) and wear bowties for fun because the Doctor says "bowties are cool."
  • Taxidermy - Most people think it's odd, freaky, disgusting, etc., but I have chosen taxidermy as my career and my passion.  Nothing pleases me more than restoring beauty to dead things and making them appear alive again.  Animals that are too damaged to mount become jewelry and accessories.  I'm still an apprentice and therefore have no real business of my own, but my teacher generally lets me keep scraps that he can't use because he knows I like to make things with them.  I would love to sell the things I've made, but even if I can't find anyone to buy them, I will still keep making them, just because I love them so much.

Taxidermy, nice. I did a work placement in a natural history museum in England and the place was full of dead animals. No models, just thousands upon thousands of stuffed animals!

Video games (mostly platformers :3)

Cartoons, like Adventure Time, Courage the cowardly dog and stuff

Cooking and eating <3333333333 I KINDA LOVE FOOD

ALOT

@,

I LOVE TRAINS!~ <3

Here are my obsessions:

Trains

Pones

Back to the Future

Science fiction

My Schwemtron fad

Grand Funk Railroad

Led Zeppelin

PS2 games

Playing MTA:SA

Legos

Being the idiotic fifteen year old male I am 

Courage the cowardly dog

I love Courage... but the show messed me up at night, I tell ya hwat... This was my biggest scare...

Courage_the_Cowardly_Dog_intertitle.jpg 

• Brohoof 1

Pokemon, SAO, Hetalia (Profile pic), Avatar The Last Airbender/ Korra, Harry Potter, John Green books (Or any book in existence for that matter.), Gravity Falls.

Edited by Waddles
  • Brohoof 1

Doctor who, pokemon, marvel super heros, adventure time and bravest warriors, supernatural... a few others too, I'm a nerd ^^ but my boyfriend and two best friends are too, so its okay :3

Edited by SkyHeart

Horses! I'd even go far enough to say I love them more than mlp(If there was a dislike button, I'd expect to have a lot of people mashing that button), but yeah, horses hold a place in my heart that cannot be replaced by talking ponies. I still adore FIM. Equestrian is my lifelong passion and nothing can get in the way of that.

Edited by Vixxen
  • Brohoof 1

Video games mostly classic and retro. Posting here..I go through phases of massive activity and inactivity. YouTube watching and making videos. Used to be keen on comic books, generally a big sci fi fan, but I am very picky. Classic Star Trek, Star Trek Voyager..been a while since there was a good sci fi tv series.

~Woodwind and brass instruments, obviously.

~One Piece (my favorite series altogether)

~Western/Ancient History and Music History (very much including musical instrument history)

~Brass Rock bands pf the 60s/70s

I would say video games, but to be honest, I have much more fun hyping them than I do playing them anymore. I'm growing out of them, as much as I don't want that to be the truth.

Scooby Doo, D&D, Call of Cthulhu, various military scifi books, zombie apocalypse books and movies, and (in spring, summer, and early fall) fishing. That's all I can think of at the moment... and now I'm hungry for Bass. :/

Edited: I remembered two more things :P

Edited by TheDungeonRoller