Rarity Paige Belle

Would you ever eat horse/pony meat?

Ummm, I really cant say if it would bother me or not. I really dont know. Never tried it

Um I don't think so, I really only eat the common meats : Pork, Fish, Beef, and Chicken 

(edited)

I would have no problem with it assuming the meat was not unethically procured. The same would go for eating cat, dog, insects or reptiles.

Edited by Blue

I've heard that horse is sweet o3o Seeing as how I live in the US, I can't exactly go out to the store and buy a horse roast. I myself have horses, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to try it o3o

(I'd sure as hell in a time of emergency shoot and eat a horse xD)

No way. Nope. You couldn't pay me a million dollars to do it. 

Knowingly? Unless I was desperate or it was the only meat that was legal to consume, then probably not.

Badges

I've had horse meat before. It's kind of inevitable in some places.

Badges

Unless I had no options, no chance. Heard it can do bad things to ya...

Badges

I'd prefer to resort to canibalism or even fucking veganism over eating horsemeat 

I don't know if I've ever actually been hungry enough to eat a horse. Hopefully it won't come to that. I have a sensitive digestion.

I don't see how a horse is any different from a cow or a pig. If I can eat one then I can eat the other. 

8 hours ago, Sherbert MGS said:

I'd prefer to resort to canibalism or even fucking veganism over eating horsemeat 

I can kind of understand not wanting to eat horse, but what's so horrible about it that you would rather eat your fellow man? 

Badges

I probably wouldn't. If I got into a situation that bad, I'd probably be dead before I'd have to consider eating horse meat. 

Why not? It's perfectly good meat. 

Badges

I wouldn't mind trying it if it was available somewhere.

I would, yes. :grin: Though I do not outright advocate meat consumption... I am also not a hypocrite.  If I can eat chicken, turkey, salmon, and sometimes beef, then I can afford to eat other animals, such as dogs, horses, crocodiles, etc. I absolutely do not condone the circumstances in which many of these animals are subjected to, but the mere concept of eating animals is one I have accepted, and do not discriminate among them.

It wouldn't be my first choice of food, but I wouldn't completely rule it out (I'd definitely rather eat it than starve, at least). I don't see it as that different from pork and beef, and MLP doesn't have much of an effect on this either. :adorkable: I don't think I've ever tried it, though... :P

Nope. Ponies and horses are outside of my food consumption circle. My meat eating activities are kept to picking on the chickens, fish, pigs and cows. :P

I have no problem with horse meat. I’d gladly feast on the stuff and like it. There is a restaurant in Lost Hills, CA that I’d swear is serving horsemeat burgers (it shall remain nameless) and I think they taste great. My grandparents used to eat at a well-known chain restaurant in Arizona that used to serve horsemeat, and they said the meat at the restaurant in Lost Hills tasted just like them.  

Horse meat is just another kind of meat. Nothing wrong with it. 

Look out Fluttershy, you look like an nice little snack right now.  

I've actually eaten horse meat before, although not intentionally. There was a big scandal a few years back where a major retailer was selling horse meat but passing it off as ground beef. As far as I can recall, it didn't taste too different from real beef. :blink:

Maybe in a survival situation, but other than that no.