Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite toy growing up

Mr. Changeling

Eh.

I used to have a badass Human Torch toy I'd do everything with :D

The Human Torch has swagg, man. He was my favorite member of the Fantastic 4 :D

Also, they never had any Green Lantern toys when I was growin' up...he's always been my favorite superhero :(

My thomas the tank engine train set. My grandfather made the track for my collection because the normal track was expensive for us. The workmanship was stunning, you really couldn't tell the difference between it and the licensed product.

And if plushies are included... my Pikachu plush. I've had it since I was 6 and I have a pretty strong attachment to it.

• Brohoof 1

My Silver Gameboy. Dear god I loved it.

Also I mainly played outside. I had my BB gun and baseball bat. I'd really just attack things, so yeah...

I had a silver gameboy too. Those darn theives at gamestop conned me out of it for $8 store credit. I was an idiotic kid. :(

• Brohoof 1

I used to have the brick game boy, a pocket, and a gb color. The brick was stolen, my pocket died, and I have no idea what happened to my gb color. I still have my NES and SNES though, but I have to fix my NES.

• Brohoof 1

Barbies. I still have atleast 300.

She's fab. :)

I used to adore barbies! I still have a few under my bed xD

I also loved Playmobil but the one thing I used to play with for hours and hours on end was my plastic animals... My mum painted this huge wooden board with hills and fields and paths and I had cardboard pens for them and I'd make a little farm and just play for hours on end!

Ooh I also loved my Sylvanian Families! And baby dolls and teddies! It was amazing :D

It's kind of embarrassing to say as a guy but it would probably be a stuffed animal, a dalmatian more specifically. I named it Dallas. Laugh and die. :okiedokielokie:

I'll try to find an image of a similar one, I still have it but I can't get it right now.

dalmatian_plush_photo.JPG

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1