Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite toy growing up

Mr. Changeling

I used to adore barbies! I still have a few under my bed xD

I also loved Playmobil but the one thing I used to play with for hours and hours on end was my plastic animals... My mum painted this huge wooden board with hills and fields and paths and I had cardboard pens for them and I'd make a little farm and just play for hours on end!

Ooh I also loved my Sylvanian Families! And baby dolls and teddies! It was amazing :D

theyre under my bed too... o.o weird :P

I had gotten this mechanical T-Rex for Christmas when I was 5 back in 2000. It's name was Rex, obviously, and I loved that thing so much. It had a little bone and everything. I loved it so much, that it was the only toy I had for a really long time. It was gotten rid of like 4-5 years ago.

When I was about 8 or so I was obsessed with Beanie Babies and Littlest Pet Shops....  I guess some of my Littlest Pet Shops are collector items or something so I am selling them on eBay for decent money. So far I have made like $200 by selling like 25 of them (x

I know my absolute favorite toy(s) growing up were bionicles. I remember having a 40 lbs tub of bionicle pieces. It was absolute bliss!!!

Holy shit same here! I had a couple bins full of the stuff and would always take em apart and build new ones. It was awesome!

But I think my favorite toy would be this Spiderman action figure I had. I would do everything with that guy. I only had a few action figure that were complete shit so I had to use my imagination and pretend my Spiderman was other things like a soldier or something.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite toy growing up...

Well...Thomas The Train probably. Lol.

Those were the days...and then I played my first video game. Little did the boy know he would be one of the greatest gamers in his state! :D

Edited by FeIix

I was a 3.75 inch g i joe kid. My dad and i played with them all the time. I also was big into he-man as a little kid. I used to play with them in the tub, but the rubber o rings would rot and snap, so none of my he man figures survived child hood.

Oh, I had boxes of toys, a ps1, gamecube, and a gameboy advance.

But I had this stuffed toy, a silver cat named Purr. He was my absolutely favorite and I took him absolutely everywhere.

hmm Probably my Game Boy or SNES. I also spent a lot of time playing with Legos. I still have all three things to this very day, was even playing with the Game Boy just last week. The green and black screen was a blast from the past.

• Brohoof 1

Bionicles were almost my favorite toy growing up, except that I started losing them and I had a Dark Age. That is, I didn't really follow the storyline then. I still have a few however. I've got, *turns around* Irnakk, Mahri Matoro, Piruk, Carapar, and Tahu, Piraka, and Takanuva which are Bionicle Stars (the last sets).

More broadly, I'd say Star Wars Lego sets were my favorite toys. I have one of each of the __-wing fighter jets, plus a few extra creations I made and a snowspeeder. Leeeego!

Well first I had this koala stuffy (when I was 3) then the suffers animal thing started to grow into a collection, then when I was around 4 I had a huge collection of Thomas. Then when I was roughly 5 and a half I got lots of cars and hot wheels and suff like that, then when I was 6 I had a MASSIVE Pokemon obsession especially with my 3Ds. Then when I was 7and a half I got into Lego (and was a bit still interested in pokemon) then when I was 9 I got into minecraft, and when I was 10 I got minecraft (and was a bit into Lego.) and now I'm here. And still occasionally play on minecraft and sometimes play with my Lego mini figures.