Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning WarHammer 40K RP

Anon In Equestria

Ideas... hmm...

Imperium and Eldar vs. Chaos. Invent a planet name and an artifact of some sort. Have the Imperium players either be Space Marines (Ultramarines, Salamanders, or, if you really want to get interesting, Grey Knights) or Guardsman (Catachan, Krieg, some unknown regiment). Eldar are either from Alatoic, Ulthwe, or Iyaden with a Phoenix Lord or two. Chaos could be Black Legion/Emperor's Children with a Keeper of Secrets and a Lord of Change. Throw them all down on a forgeworld with some story and suddenly war.

I'd be willing to make and/or DM a roleplay like this. I'm also more experienced then you. :P But if you don't, I would be willing to come in.

Ideas... hmm...

Imperium and Eldar vs. Chaos. Invent a planet name and an artifact of some sort. Have the Imperium players either be Space Marines (Ultramarines, Salamanders, or, if you really want to get interesting, Grey Knights) or Guardsman (Catachan, Krieg, some unknown regiment). Eldar are either from Alatoic, Ulthwe, or Iyaden with a Phoenix Lord or two. Chaos could be Black Legion/Emperor's Children with a Keeper of Secrets and a Lord of Change. Throw them all down on a forgeworld with some story and suddenly war.

I'd be willing to make and/or DM a roleplay like this. I'm also more experienced then you. :P But if you don't, I would be willing to come in.

Here's my idea: Pick a hive world, because forge worlds are overdone and boring, Chaos Undivided invades the place (I vote Iron Warriors and demons) and have an important technological artifact with them. Imperial guard are already fighting on the planet. Spaces marines and a detachment of Grey Knights are sent, but run into an eldar cruiser that has it's own mission. Eldar have to make an uneasy alliance with the imperium so they both don't get owned by chaos. In the confusion, we find out that the planet is a Necron tomb world, and a small band of Orks led by a big mek want to nab that artifact while no one is looking.

Edited by Fluttermena
  • Brohoof 1

We should also drop in a bunch of angry marines as well

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that and not say anything.

Here's my idea: Pick a hive world, because forge worlds are overdone and boring, Chaos Undivided invades the place (I vote Iron Warriors and demons) and have an important technological artifact with them. Imperial guard are already fighting on the planet. Spaces marines and a detachment of Grey Knights are sent, but run into an eldar cruiser that has it's own mission. Eldar have to make an uneasy alliance with the imperium so they both don't get owned by chaos. In the confusion, we find out that the planet is a Necron tomb world, and a small band of Orks led by a big mek want to nab that artifact while no one is looking.

That works perfectly. :D

Yet I still feel like this will be a bit... I don't know... overwhelming...

and a small band of Orks led by a big mek want to nab that artifact while no one is looking.

Alright, your plan is cool but there are some thing i just can't agree with.

Orks are not stealthy. Why would they take it when no one's looking when they could also shoot their way to it and kill everything? 

Yet I still feel like this will be a bit... I don't know... overwhelming...

I agree that it's a precarious scenario, and honestly I think adding even a single more faction to the story would make the whole thing collapse. If we stick to this we should be fine. Remeber that Eldar and Orks won't be interested it conquering the planet, just doing their thing and them retreating. That takes some of the load off of the larger conflict.

Alright, your plan is cool but there are some thing i just can't agree with.

Orks are not stealthy. Why would they take it when no one's looking when they could also shoot their way to it and kill everything?

Of course. What I meant is that they want the artifact more than defeating everyone else. They'll come it guns blazing, but won't be waging a big campaign head-on against everyone else. Once they get their hands on what they want, they'll consider themselves successful and get out of there

I agree that it's a precarious scenario, and honestly I think adding even a single more faction to the story would make the whole thing collapse. If we stick to this we should be fine. Remeber that Eldar and Orks won't be interested it conquering the planet, just doing their thing and them retreating. That takes some of the load off of the larger conflict.

Yeah, but, i still want to play an Ork, Orks are awesome. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Fluttermena,

Alright, now to organize everything. Hmm.

@, @, @@Fluttermena,   @@Royce,

So, who wants to play what? Like, specifically- an Ork Mekboy, a Necron Overlord, an Eldar Exarch, a Space Marine Captain for the Ultrasmurfsmarines, a Daemon Prince...

@@Fluttermena,

So, who wants to play what? Like, specifically- an Ork Mekboy, a Necron Overlord, an Eldar Exarch, a Space Marine Captain for the Ultrasmurfsmarines, a Daemon Prince...

If I'm allowed. Could I be a Tzeentchain High Sorcerer Lord in charge of the Chaos Forces?

@@Fluttermena,

Daemon Prince pretty please!

The plot would be exiting if anyone was actually able to take me on 1 on 1. Canonically a Deamon Price would slap most of the other players.

Besides, it'd be a good plot point if I ascended.

Yeah, exactly. Good thinking, buddy!

You did suggest Necrons, anyways. Why don't you be something from them?

Yeah, I did - but then you mentioned Daemon Prince.. and.. yeah.

@, Looks like you're the GM, but do you mind if I do some of the plot-building? I may not have much experience with RPing, but I can write decent stories. I'm making a rough draft of the plot and factions right now, i'll post it when it's ready so we can get everything ready.

• Brohoof 1

@, Looks like you're the GM, but do you mind if I do some of the plot-building? I may not have much experience with RPing, but I can write decent stories. I'm making a rough draft of the plot and factions right now, i'll post it when it's ready so we can get everything ready.

If you could actually shoot me a PM with that information before you post it here...

Actually, would you like to assist me in DM'ing this roleplay?