Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cars, all of you have a car right?

Booey

A 1999 Acura Integra LS 5-Speed with some modifications in engine, suspension, exterior etc, And a Rainbow Dash decal sits on my passenger side back window now, adding more "horsepower" if you see what I did there ;)

All paid for by me, no help from the parents.

Posted Image

My parents have an Honda Accord 1998 and they were going to have me drive it, but then I never got to learn to drive. I took Driver's Ed, but I was not too great, got scared, and then never bothered with it, and then other stuff happened.

If I could drive I would likely stick to Honda Accords. I know they are reliable.

• Brohoof 1

2000 silver Acura Integra hatchback. 4 speed Automatic and I believe it's the 1.8 liter motor but not entirely sure. Only performance mod is a lighter front end after tearing the under guard off this past winter. The miserable stock stereo has been revamped completely with a Kenwood head unit and amp powering Polk Audio DXi components all round. Got enough umph to play Dubstep reasonably well so I haven't sprung for a sub and probably won't as the trunk is rather small

(edited)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro SSHas the Boston Acoustics sound system. Pretty much everything inside is stock. Only have signatures from the some of the people who helped the camaro get reborn. Color is Red Jewel Tintcoat.Modifications I have Full exhaust, TSP Longtubes, High flow Cats, and Magnaflow mufflers, and a CAI intake.I have the gills painted black, black vert spoiler, black Javelins, and hood spears painted on

Exhaust before the tune/VVT and AFM are on (I havent recorded the exhaust tone with the tune)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=m29jAGHBIkI

picture that shows a few mods

Posted Image

Edited by Gigachip
  • Brohoof 1

I have a 1997 Honda Civic. pretty nondescript, but it gets great mileage (30-32mpg). and it only cost me $1800.00 from the local classifieds, so that's pretty nice as well.

• Brohoof 2

An '06 Impala with a coolant leak. I replaced the radiator three months after I bought it, and now it needs another. Aside from that, it's been a great car. Carried me to BronyCon this year on half of a tank of gas from Ashland, VA. Not bad, I'd say.

I drive...............

nothing right now :P I had a 2001 Chevy S-10 pickup, but it blew up on me and I have been trying to save for another car -_-

I have a 1999 Ford Ranger. Its a Supercab, so it has seats in the front, 2 seats turned to the side in the back, and doesn't sacrifice too much bed space.

And its Green.

I havn't got one yet

in sweden you have to be 18 for driving license, but i will get mind in the us and then come back to sweden and be all like: CYA LATER, I HAVE LINCENSE and then i drink when i'm 16 becuz i've got a dutch id (that doesn't make any sence right) and then i'm drunk driving a car while singing the mlp opening..

I am tired, i have wild fantasy (it is a joke).. Gonna sleep now and be serious tomorrow

Only 14 so no drivers license let alone car. That dosent stop me from driving veicles on non public roads.

I was supposed to get my dads Chevy 454 short box when I got my drivers license but it was stolen out of are front yard the day the insurance ran out.

I'm too young to have my own car. I don't even have my driver's license yet. :(

HA! I mean, thats sad, and same with me. Atleast your permit tho?