Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cars, all of you have a car right?

Booey

I currently have a 2000 Ford Ranger that has been in my family since 2002. It has close to 184,000 miles, it has never broken down, it gets about 17 mpg average. It has manual windows, manual locks, ice cold A/C, very hot heater, stock CD player, and an automatic transmission. I'm hoping on getting a late 90's Cadillac DeVille or Lincoln Town Car in the future.

• 1 year later...

Right now I have a 2006 Chevy Impala. Not a bad car aside from the very slight radiator leak. So far I've racked up 138,400 miles and I'm burning about as much oil as one might expect. Plenty of life left in it, but I think I'd like to find something else. This weekend I may be going to look for a new car. A dealership not far from here has some good deals on Accents and Elantras.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this was one of the very first threads I ever posted on laugh.png , so here's an update on my Ranger.  It now has 196,230 miles and it's still going strong.  It went in for a broken fuel pump and some electrical work a few months ago a 194,000 miles, and that was the first major repair it's ever had.  It'll probably be at 200,000 miles before the end of the year, so I'm still looking at buying a second car, a '95-'05 Cadillac DeVille.  Here's a picture of the truck's exterior at 193,000 miles, and the interior at 194,000 miles.

post-8252-0-44718400-1374519493_thumb.png
post-8252-0-57840000-1374519663_thumb.png

Renault_Clio_II_Phase_I_Dreit%C3%BCrer_1

I have this although I cannot and will not ever drive. It's too expensive to learn and insurance prices are insane. If I do ever learn then this will be waiting for me in the garage :3

Modifications made

Custom sound system

Rear lights replaced with "Lexus" styled lights

The exhaust muffler thingy was also changed.

Nope. I prefer to walk everywhere.

(actually i don't trust my eyes or co-ordination in general behind the wheel of a car so for the sake of not running some poor sod over or getting wrapped around a tree in steel box of death... I choose not to drive.)

I don't own one, but does it bother me?  No, not at all, how ever it would be nice to have one, but no I don't.  Main reason I don't have one is because my parents don't let me have it is because my parents won't let me, but even if they did, I still wouldn't own one cause I would forget about it anyways.

Yeah... I'm only 13, but its my dream to own a Range Rover. They are the sexiest type of jeep I've ever seen. But, all my parents have is a Volkswagen Golf and a Ford Fiesta, both are pretty basic cars.

2003 Dodge RAM 3500 Heavy Duty, Cummings Turbodiesel, long bed, full cab, dually.

'course, I'm hauling hay, horses, and gear around on a regular basis. And sheep on a slightly less frequent basis.

I used to have a silver 2001 Mazda Protoge, but it died a couple years ago. Since then, I've had to rely on the shitty service of the public transportation system. What a joke!

Anyone into motorcycles?  I just picked up another one for long-distance rides.  I've done some exhaust work and added some carbon fiber since this pic.  I've got another sportbike and a dirt bike.

post-8510-0-15330700-1381815355_thumb.jpg

I got a 1954 Land Rover Series 1 for driving around in my free time,

but I usually drive around in my Parents' Land Rover Defender if I have to go somewhere important so since the other one  doesn't

have seatbelt, sound system, cooling system or anything to help to steer or break tongue.png

Right now I'm driving a 2010 Dodge Challenger.

2aetbg6.jpg

If the snow didn't give it away, it's an older pic. I haven't done too much to it. I redid the exhaust and put on flowmasters, added the fog lights, a spoiler, and I put a K&N filter in it. That's about it. I used to have HID headlights but I took them off.

Edited by FMStorm
  • Brohoof 1

2008 Holden Clubsport in the snow!

Murphy rims, after market exhaust for extra loudness. The shop in the background is where I work

attachicon.gifSnow Car.jpg

That vehicle is awesome. I really love the looks of Holden's automobiles. 

The rims are a nice touch as well, they really look great with the red paint and red calipers.

I really have always adored the looks of the Holden Commodore, the HSV GTS and Monaros as well. I personally purchased a 06' Pontiac GTO just to get something relatively close to a Holden here.

Great looking car.

I don't have a car. I can't afford one and even if I could, I don't have a license for the country where I moved to, so I'd have to go to driving school which is also uber expensive.

To be honest, I'm not interested in cars in the least. I just want something small, because small cars are easier to drive. Especially in Japan where there's, like, zero room.

My partner has a silver Subaru Legacy, though, if that counts?

I don't have a car but I'm learning to drive:

My parents own two cars:

My dad has a mark 1 Mazda MX5 1.8 Harvard (only 500 made edition): all Harvards came in silver, with alloys, wood trim and red leather seats and door cars as well as matching red door mats that say Harvard on them. It also has a larger chrome exhaust on the back which makes it sound more noisy, it is of course not automatic gears.

Harvard_1.jpg

My mum has a 2007 Mazda 2 1.5 Sport in grey: totally standard. But has spot lights, above back window rear spoiler, MP3 connecter, AC, cruise control, high mounted gear lever to make gear change better in the 5 speed manual gear box

mazda-2.jpg

Edited by Asherdangerdash

I don't have a car, but my father has:
Chevrolet Voyage 2010
I don't know much about this car, but anyway.

vw-voyage-2010-confortline-00.jpg
vw-voyage-2010-confortline-01.jpg

One day, this car will be mine, MINE!

The friend of my father has 2 bikes and 2 cars
I don't remember all of them, but i'll try
BMW S 1000 RR
bmw_s1000rr_310cda2a23d49a7d77b7247e3d64VW Fox Rock 
in Rio
VW-Fox-Rock-in-Rio-01.jpgVW-Fox-Rock-in-Rio-02.jpg

Edited by Blue Arctic

• 5 years later...

Nope. But I got a truck. :mlp_yeehaa: 

It's a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500....

SLT Laramie, 5.2 V8 Magnum under the hood, over 200,000 miles, was a roofing service work truck back in the day...purchased it off a private seller on Craigslist back in March of this year, was and still is my first vehicle..still got the stock body paint...which is white, and it's chipping and rusting in some spots but I'm still debating whether I just keep spray painting white over said spots or just invest in a whole new professional paint job...:huh:

Now, other than cosmetic stuff the truck itself needs a LOT of work done. Here's the list of repairs/things that need replaced that I'm aware of so far....

Spoiler
  • Brake lines. 
  • Suspension/shocks/struts
  • Steering/tie rods
  • Possible vacuum leak
  • Some sort of fuel system issue. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
  • AC system needs work.
  • Exhaust leak
  • I know there's more I'm forgetting....:sealed:

But yeah, isn't the prettiest truck to look at right now but yet it still gets me where I wanna go despite it's issues. I should also mention I have never once taken this truck to the mechanic EXCEPT for when I first got it and it needed new front brake pads ASAP. But knowing what I know now I coulda done that brake job myself. I've done ever repair since then myself right in my own driveway, sometimes with the help of @Cyclone1066

This truck has certainly been teaching me a lot. 

Here's a photo of my truck and ponysona. :P

Spoiler

IMG_3226.thumb.JPG.8158a016afe582b98fe32e50f8102f6a.JPG

Um... :sealed:

I actually, uh... I don't have a car. >.>;

Now, part of that is a financial decision. It's a lot easier to save money when you aren't making car payments or buying gas every weekend.

But uh, I also don't have a license. I actually can't drive well at all. <.<;

Yeh. Parents really dropped the ball there. I'm still sour about it too. :unamused:

I have three siblings, by the way. None of them were taught how to drive by my parents. So... they REALLY dropped the ball there.

I am learning, though. I have some good friends here in the Army who are willing to let me borrow their vehicles to learn, so... there's that. Give me maybe a year, and I'll be driving on my own. :3

Edited by Meson Bolt
  • Brohoof 1