Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cars, all of you have a car right?

Booey

I have two cars actually. 

A 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (P71) that formerly belonged to the Hernando County, FL Sheriff's Office (Unit #1072). When I bought it, it was completely stripped off of everything but later on I put in a center console, partition, a couple antenna to cover the holes of the car, and a new paint job to make it look brand new. It's got the 4.6L V8 engine in it with 157,000 miles but it still drives and feels like a new car. 

My other car is a 2016 Dodge Charger with 30k miles. I bought this new back in September 2016. Unfortunately, it's not the high end SRTs and Hellcats since it has the 3.6L V6 but I still like it. At least it's better on gas than the police car, right? lol

I actually don't own one, mostly because driving a car terrifies me. I'll probably have to get one eventually, though :okiedokieloki:

My parents do own two. One is a silver 1998 Pontiac Bonneville, and the other is a charcoal 2012 Toyota Prius. My dad also drives a cherry-red Chevy Silverado, but it belongs to his workplace, not him. He did used to own an older four door white Chevy pickup, but I don't remember what model. It was having problems and the body was rusting in a couple of places, so he traded it in when we got the Prius.

Edited by Booker

Having epilepsy means I can't get a driver's license. Maybe if I've gone a few years without any seizures, my doctor could declare me epilepsy-free. Or at least I'll have it sufficiently under control so I could get a driver's license.

If I could, I'd start off with a Kia Rio. Nothing fancy, nothing overpriced and reasonably heavy to mitigate bodily damage in the event of traffic accidents. If people here didn't drive like coked-up wolverines, I'd be fine with a Kia Picanto. Eventually, I hope to save enough to get an electric car. The Nissan Leaf 2019 model looks pretty nice. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently upgraded from a 2015 Chevy Colorado extended cab to a 2020 Chevy Colorado crew cab. In love~

IMG_2536.JPGIMG_2537.JPG

A metro from the 90's. 3 cilinders. Last owner modded it for drafting or something like that. Car is a wreck. Lend it to my father for years. Poor thing has been abandoned at the workshop. No idea why my dad won't give it back. I have a bad feeling regarding it, and I'm short on bits to pay whatever tickets it got while I lended it (or to even get it out from the workshop).

• 1 month later...

I had many toy cars when I was little. Back then, there were actually real model cars that we played with... I mean, they were the real cars, and not just fake Disney/Pixar or video game made up cars. Because back then, there was no copyright thing going on, like today's Youtube.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Yes. I think it is a 1965 renault 10. I mean, I haven't touched that car in almost ten years. So, I may be wrong.

The sound system is a very old radio. I just drove it a couple of times.

The color is white, grayish, like dirt and rain. It is sad to see that poor car. But no one is driving it anymore. I had to bend one of the rails in the sliding garage gate because that house has been in litigation for almost twenty years. And has suffered a couple of break ins. And I think my lawyers are trying to extend the litigation for their own benefit. But I don't give a damn about materiality. So, let them wait it out. This is a battle of attrition against their own greed, basically. These fools have been pushing against me for almost twenty years. Without understanding that my wall is massive. But, yeah. That car has been abandoned for a long time. So, it is leaking oil, the tires are flat. And I don't have the money nor the interest to repair that thing.

Modifications? Nothing. It is an old car that fell in my hands, because my grandfather died and the inheritance was thrusted upon me, after my family failed to protect the real estate. If it was for me, I would set that house on fire. But it is serving a purpose to test those who are willing to cause harm over these material possessions. I am merely watching the show, as they destroy each other over meaningless gains. C'mon, I want to see those hearts blackened and those souls broken. I'm gonna tear them apart without doing a single thing.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

Nope. I used to own a 2000 Town and Country, sold it years ago, though I live in a small town, I definitely should consider getting a new set of wheels instead of relying on friends and family to get me around. It will have to be some kind of Van, or Truck, or something with a decent amount of elevation, I find it much easier to drive vehicles like that... But yeah for as "little as I drive" I didn't think I was ready to commit myself to insurance and maintenance fees lol

I do and I’m very protective about it. I’ll go insane if it gets any cosmetic damage or somebody **s it up. It’s one of those few “precious things” I appreciate.