Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupid things you believed when you were younger

Fishy Stick

-That the Disney princesses were inside the drain of my shower.

LOL WUT?! XD

My mom had a shadow belief that if she walked down a dark hall the wolf would get her. :P She didn't actually believe it...but it was still there in her mind. :P I didn't really believe anything weird that I can remember, but I did have weird dreams about electronics that made me scared of them for a while. XD

Oh god, where do I begin? The sad thing is, I still remember them!

- If I cut myself, no matter where, it be the finger or toe, I would die.

- My shadow was a mirror version of myself and had its own personality

- Zuul from Ghostbusters was going to get me if I didn't turn on my closet night light

- The dinosuars from Jurrassic Park were real, because you can't film something if its not in front of the camera.

• Brohoof 1

- Thomas the Tank Engine was real

- If I eat French Fries, I'd become French

- Anything supernatural in movies was real (because I wasn't aware of special effects at the time)

- That I could only go to sleep if it was dark outside

- The Tooth Fairy was real

- China was in Europe

So yeah, I was a sad, awkward kid back then XD

Edited by Master of Antics

• 2 weeks later...

I believed in almost everything people would tell me such as The Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and to that extend that me and my friends had magical powers.

Let me see...

I thought that trees weren't real if I saw them from behind the car windows. I also thought that there was a little spoon in my stomach that stirred the food that I ate.

Erm... It made sense when I was that age! :v

• Brohoof 1

There is a tiny band living inside every radio. They look like a disco-funk fusion band and even though there's only about four of them they can sound like any voice you want. They get directions of what to play and how to sound from radio waves.

I thought that people were constantly singing live on the radio.

I thought characters in movies were actors and everytime I put in a VHS, they would go back on set and act out the entire movie again.

That the sun and moon followed me in the car.

That if I went out of my bed at night, something would be in the dark waiting for me. (I actually sort of still believe this..)

I had the same kind of stuff when I was little in my head and something in the dark waiting for you? just think of Luna :P

Well I thought for one the sun and moon followed me in the car or even walking 

that I could talk to animals (well I sorta can the animals seem to kinda understand me though

I thought on the radio they had sung live (if you know what I mean

I thought my my little ponies (well gen1) had been alive 

Barbie scares me I thought she was going to eat me (don't judge me) 

that someone was going to kidnap me while walking though the forest (before I knew or Slender man was made XD) 

I thought I was a cat

I thought people in this world had not got a actual life (as in they did not really live) but me

That I had Lunar powers

My build a bears had been alive 

how to have a baby is just to find a love and well...you have a baby XD

there was a demon under the door.

All I can remember right now...

This is very tricky i cannot even remember stupid things i did as five years old but ive done some stupid things but i don't know what age i was in some of them but i can tell you how stupid things i did and believed here:

1.I thought i was a teen werewolf (That happened when i was 13 years old and i stopped believing i was one when i was 15 years old... and I'm 16 years old)

2.In kindergarden i did not know what too do it was in a christmas music time in kindergarden then when we were finished we were moving too go back too class and i had a dumb face not knowing what too do xD)

3.I use too probably kinda believe if a spider bit me i would become like spider man...

4.I use too kinda believe if a lesbian kisses and lesbian girl that one lesbian girl can get pregnant...

(I believe thats it of my stupid things and stupid things i use too believe)

Hey, I think we all believed the thing about the Watermelon seeds. xD

Do the typical "Santa Clause" and "Tooth Fairy" answers count? ^^

• Brohoof 1

I used to think that radio towers were only for hanging flashing red lights on, and that the flashing red lights were only to keep aircraft from hitting the towers.

I still use this mistake as a metaphor for single things that have a purpose in context, but taken as a whole are totally pointless.