Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombies Have Took over Equestria!

Warp Alicorn (JCC)

This cannot be! Run for your life!!!

This is basically a roleplay where zombies have tooken over equestria.

Story:

Twilight works on a potion that was never known on what to do... she has one more ingredient to do, and then out of nowhere Rainbow Dash crashes through the window and BUMPS into Twilight! She pours in the wrong ingredient and the potion explodes. Rainbow Dash looked okay, but she was starting to turn green. Twilight didn't believe her eyes as she saw her! she ran for her life. She went to everfree forest to get Zecora... but Rainbow was there... BITING ZECORA! Twilight Tried to run but tripped. She is about to get bitten when she gets up and runs! 3 minutes later 6 more ponies get infected (not any of the remaining Mane Six) and the friends stay at Twilight's Tree. They hide there for a long time... and after 5 days they look outside... and more chaos outside! Later only a few survived (Including OCs) and now they have to work together to stay alive...

Survived:

5 Out of the Mane Six

Derpy

Vinyl

Celestia

Luna

All of the OCs

Some other random Background characters besides in the story (Example, Zecora!)

Alive now:

Twilight

Fluttershy

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Rarity

Blue Optix

Candy Pastel

Chetnik

(As more people roleplay, more will be on this list. Mane Six survivors will be postponed and still inside the tree, it is okay to roleplay as a Mane Six, Background Pony, OC or a Zombie pony.)

Weapons? Maybe... I don't know about guns yet... ehhh idk.

Heres the link to sign up!

Edited by JCC is a brony
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

(Ooo I'll join sorry my pony of is a bit.. Weird, her name is Insanity)

Insanity ran through ponyville, holding her knife in her mouth, she threw it at some of the zombie ponies, she couldn't fight them off, she ran through the everfree forest, scared to hell, she panted as she ran, she looked at the ponies behind her, "No!" She screamed, she started to fly in the air, she looked around the once beautiful clouds dale, where she once lived, she flew through the clouds, avoiding all the zombie Pegasus ponies, she looked down at Twilight's house, she got hopeful "Thank Celestia!" She said, she flew down to her house, she watched the ponies surrounding her, she got scared and started using her knife again, she pounded on Twilight's door "please let me in!" She s.creamed, fighting off the ponies, she waited for Twilight to answer, wondering if it were even safe in there, she ran to the back of Twilight's house, she hid in the bushes, not long until the zombie ponies came once more, she flew up to Twilight's balcony, she pounded on that door to "please!"

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

(Entering the Role Play)As the remaining of the mane six and friends sit discussing methods of survival, a loud humming fills the room. As everyone looks around, frantically searching for the sound, a disembodied horn appears floating a pony's height off the ground. With a downward slash, an Alicorn with metal wings emerges from some sort of rift in time and space. The pony, (my profile pic) looks around at the confused and stunned ponies and says: "I am War Prince Void. I come from the emptiness between time an space to aid you. This event has been causing incredible warps in the emptiness, that could affect every time parallel and alternate universes." He looks about at the confused ponies before sitting down. "So, what's the plan?" He looks at the ground. "Wait. I forgot something." He slashes the air again and sticks his head through the rift. "Ahh. Here they are!" As his head re-emerges, he carries with him 2 swords, about 3/4 a foot in width and a pony's height long. He also brings back a sack of bread and a stick of butter. "I brought some food to hold us a small while. But it won't last very long..."

Edited by Warrior Dark Void
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

(Entering Role Play as Aqua Abyss, OC) You think you can last through this you are to feeble to live. "Be quiet, you have no power over me, mind over matter" "That's the point I am your mind, you barely got out the asylum and lived. You are to insane to survive this destructive force of nature" The Pink stallion was sat on top of the building arguing with his insane mind as he saw a dim light coming from a large tree like structure. (Aqua Abyss is an insane pony whose brain acts like he is insane, he also talks to himself so he does not fall completely to his insanity) "Should we check that building out for supplies? Yeah, yeah we should, the fact the light are still on could mean two things. One, there are survivors inside or two the building still has electricity to use for ourself" The tall pony used the shadows to his advantage and avoid the walking corpses sight. "They can smell you. No they can't the wind is blowing in the other direction. Lucky you then, maybe you can survive more than five minutes" When Abyss made it to the large tree he looked inside and saw a group of surviving ponies talking. He scouted the building for any way in but to no avail. "You are going to have to break your way in. NO do you want to attract every corpse eating freak in the area?" He thought to himself for a while as he sat in the bushes outside. The idea of asking was making him feel ill. "What if they tell us to go away or worse... Screw it it is my only option" Abyss climbed the branches of the tree and made his way to the balcony of the tree and knocked, he tried to knock loud enough so they would hear him but also at a sound of near silence to avoid getting any unwanted attention.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

(joining RP as PotatoPotPie)

I suddenly awake to groaning outside my house 

"huh? who is it...  hello?"

I continue hearing the groans outside, I walk to my door to see who it is and I sit there in awe as I see the Green pony's walking around the perimeter of my house.

"Whoa, what happened?"

I walk around my house grabbing my two emergency satchels and strapping them along my back.

"good thing i was prepared"

The satchels contained: a box of matches, my spell book, canned meat and water bottles, a sleeping bag, a pie, my game-boy, a tranquilizer pistol w/ 20 darts and a photo of my parents.

My spell book contains: Vital analyzer, Invisibility (maximum of two minutes), levitate (objects only), oxyvent (being able to vent oxygen from someone or something) and teleport (maximum of 100 meters).

"I better see if i can find anyone, I wonder how many Ponies there are left man I must, have like gone into deep sleep for a few days, oh well, not much i can do about it now." 

So he sprints from door to door until PotatoPotPie reaches Twilight sparkles house, PotatoPotPie knocks on the door.

"anyone there?"

The Door Opens

• 2 months later...

Finding out about the epidemic, bomb flash grabs his sattlebag, fills with food, and a knife from the kitchen. after preparing he sees pinkie, in full color walk to the library "that must be the survivors base!" he thought, "but i could die, the library is on the other side of town." "let's take the risk" he said, with a smirk on his face. Bomb Draws his knife, and runs as fast as he can to the library. on his way he sees a zombie, an gets scared.after debating he runs away and makes a detour. a quarter of the way there he sees a open door and rushes in. bomb decides to raid the house, but all he finds is a slingshot, a bag of metal marbles, and some painkillers. Bomb grabs the slingshot and marbles from his bag and spots a zombie. he fires a marble BANG the skull was dented and the zombie on the ground. after that, Bomb continues running. soon after he continued, it was nighttime, so bomb made a fire and ate dinner. realizing that if he went to sleep, the zombies might eat him, he drank a manticore  energy and stated up all night.