Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dysfunctional Equestria/BronyCrafters @ Babscon

AniRichie

Hey all I'd like to extend a welcome to you guys and to let people know who we're about.

We cannot wait until Babscon rolls around! We're Dysfunctional Equestria!

A Southern California based group of close Brony friends from Los Angeles and the surrounding areas who came together and wanted to do more for the Brony community. We have a slew of opinionated people, writers, artists and we delve into Pony Discussion, Opinions, Podcasts, and do our own version of Bronies React!

I am AniRichie, the head of D.E. and the lead artist and Animator and this will be our first tabling experience. We are listed under the BronyCrafters AKA our fellow friend and Member Victor Daworker. We have three tables, the D.E. table selling my artist prints and sharing the table is my wonderful friend Duster Dawnhorse/Rainbow Smashed as she will be joining me selling her own awesome buttons and taking commissions.

BronyCrafters table will be selling their own things as well with various Videogame pixel art and other memorable merchandise. :D

Drop on by, check us out, network with us and we hope everyone has a wonderful time at Babs!

Oh also look out for us. Duster will be the Engineer Applejack with the banjo and Daring Do, and I shall have my own Applejack cosplay along with Flash Sentry and a special cosplay that I'll likely regret wearing, lmao.

Lastly, check out our content, we do Bronies Reacts to Season 4 Episodes, weekly Podcasts covering those episodes and throwing in our fun little banter in there, but a mature language warning though. ;)

Dysfunctional Equestria!

Youtube - Facebook - Twitter - Tumblr

See you guys in April!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everypony! Here's some preview shots of what I'll be bringing to the convention! Not shown are two prints since those haven't been printed yet.

DSCN4003_zpse8e2d70c.jpg

Blind bag keychains and buttons! Each button has a quote from a famous person that tangentially relates to ponies. So if your favorite pony is Pinkie or you're just really into Plato, there's something for everyone. Keychains feature a hand made colored chain and will have the option to add a five yen coin for extra good luck while coins last. (Flim and Flam on the upper left are modeling coins.)

DSCN4010_zps95da9cdd.jpg

This Rainbow Power set will be donated to the charity auction to benefit the suicide prevention line and animal shelter. Each chain represents a piece of San Francisco culture or a landmark.

Even less than a week until the con, y'all! Can't wait to see you there!

what are your prices?

I will totally buy if its not too much! :)

Tentative prices are as follows...

Buttons: $3

Mane six and non-show pony keychains: $4

Special mold keychains (Flim, Flam, princesses, etc): $5

Prints: $10

A little late to be tinkering with prices I know! I'm not sure of Anirichie's stuff, this is just mine. Look forward to seeing ya and thank you for your interest!