Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random things you say when ticked off.

Rokkurin

I want to know the most randomness thing you said when you got in a fowl mood. Please keep swearing to a minimum and censor the worst parts, I don't want to get in trouble because someone doesn't know how to moderate cursing.

"What the absolute f***?"

"Are you f**k**g kidding me?"

"That's horsesh**!"

Any other stream that may involve random forceful cursing, and some which may be even more NSFW than the ones posted here.

(edited)

"F*ck my rake, through your butt" and my favorate when I surprising: "Ох ты ж ебаный по голове!" what means: "Oh you're f*cked breaking head!"

Here is untransleteble quotes:

Ебанись моё очко

Пиздорылая хуерга

Ебитесь в рот унылые хуесосы

You better don't know the translate (guess it's technicaly impossible to translete, there is not so dirty words in English)

Edited by zev_zev

More recently, when a dumb tasking comes my way, or something ridiculous happens to me, my default is, "Well, sweet Pacific Rimjob, that is fan-f**king-tastic."

• Brohoof 2

Whenever i'm generally pissed, I say "Och, Póg mo thón!"

It's the first item of Scottish Gaelic cursing my Uncle taught me. It basically means "Kiss my arse".

How do you pronounce that.....It's not I'm going to remember and use it in the future towards someone or anything.... :comeatus:

I don't curse...I've been around kids too much to do that....I have said SNICK, followed by "ers"

I say HOT POT OF COFFEE a lot

Or I just say COME ON

now...get me around my friends, and the A and S word do come out. I also say ORSHNUL (I spelled it how it sounds)....the local amish A or F word (I can't remember offhand).....

(edited)

How do you pronounce that.....It's not I'm going to remember and use it in the future towards someone or anything.... :comeatus:

I don't curse...I've been around kids too much to do that....I have said SNICK, followed by "ers"

I say HOT POT OF COFFEE a lot

Or I just say COME ON

now...get me around my friends, and the A and S word do come out. I also say ORSHNUL (I spelled it how it sounds)....the local amish A or F word (I can't remember offhand).....

"poch-muh-hoan". For the och of 'Poch', you basically have to do that atypical guttural sound with your throat, like your slightly clearing it. (That little sound comes up a lot in Scottish Gaelic and, as a learner, let me tell you that it is an utter f***ing pain to get right.)

And here's another one, which is totally just for your research and not for you to use in the future against anyone or anything ;)...but it's my personal favourite I came across after...'research': "Taigh na galla ort" (Pronounced 'tay-nah-gah-lah-oar'. But I have a feeling my pronunciation is off a bit since i'm not a natural Gaelic speaker.) which literally means "House of the Bitch on you." (Essentially: "F*** You.")

Edited by The Big Fellah
  • Brohoof 1