Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random things you say when ticked off.

Rokkurin

Depends on the situation like stubbing my toe: HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!! or, The pain! It has been inflicted!! Why must this happen!? or *insert random opera here.* Hargalug ja tuta!!  And since I don't cuss, at all when i'm mad I sound something like this, FUDGE!!! What the FREAK! OH COME ON!! what th- *walk away* I swear! I FEAKING SWEAR! *Random incoherent spouting* ARRRRRRGH!!!! Staying silent. Starting you use pony cussing(which is still not profanity in any sense of the world.). But other than that, I sound pretty silly ^_^ !

(edited)

Erm, I'm Irish, soo....

I actually say most of these every day xD

And I'm pretty average when it comes to swearing amounts.

"Oh for F*** sake..."  

"F****ing c***! "

"B****cks"

"F***in' Eejit!"

"Ahh s***..."

"Stop being such a c***."

"Go f*** yourself. "

"Ahh S**tc**t!"

Edited by IcyHaze

I say way too many curse words for my own good, it's pretty much an expletive thing now, and sometimes I even do it when it's not appropriate.

Basically, the thing I saw most often when I'm pissed off is simply, "Awwww sh*t."

I don’t say anything random: I tend to just have a good old fashioned swear.

My faverite words in stress tend to be

“oh for f**k sake”

“oh s**t”

“what are you doing?” (if something goes wrong like if my PC freezes)

"OH COME ON" (the browser just froze and I said that) xD

(edited)

I think this video should give you all a hint at some of the "random" things I say when I am pissed.

I don't swear nearly as often as I used to except for when I am at work I cuss like a drunken sailor on shore leave during happy hour, there is a nearly endless list of things that piss me off over there so letting out a few expletives can help. I also occasionally use some substitute swear words like "frag" and "bastich" from the Lobo comics series (it is interesting how that comic had such over the top violence but such tame swearing). And I will sometimes use some Italian swear words (my Dad's side of the family immigrated to America from Italy).

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Why don't you just go and drink a nice, tall glass of bleach?"

Thats probably the only thing I'd feel is tame enough to post on here: I have anger issues, a sadistic nature and A levels in English language - go figure.

Edited by Cinderscribe

"SON OF A BISCUIT"
Or better yet, "SON OF A WHORE BISCUIT!"

I think this video should give you all a hint at some of the "random" things I say when I am pissed.

I don't swear nearly as often as I used to except for when I am at work I cuss like a drunken sailor on shore leave during happy hour, there is a nearly endless list of things that piss me off over there so letting out a few expletives can help. I also occasionally use some substitute swear words like "frag" and "bastich" from the Lobo comics series (it is interesting how that comic had such over the top violence but such tame swearing). And I will sometimes use some Italian swear words (my Dad's side of the family immigrated to America from Italy).

OH MY GOSH! XD
I almost lost it with that Boondocks reference.

"poch-muh-hoan". For the och of 'Poch', you basically have to do that atypical guttural sound with your throat, like your slightly clearing it. (That little sound comes up a lot in Scottish Gaelic and, as a learner, let me tell you that it is an utter f***ing pain to get right.)

And here's another one, which is totally just for your research and not for you to use in the future against anyone or anything ;)...but it's my personal favourite I came across after...'research': "Taigh na galla ort" (Pronounced 'tay-nah-gah-lah-oar'. But I have a feeling my pronunciation is off a bit since i'm not a natural Gaelic speaker.) which literally means "House of the Bitch on you." (Essentially: "F*** You.")

Pretty similar to Irish then... "Póg mo thóin" 

And though we don't have a version of "Taigh na galla ort", "Téigh trasna ort féin " translaltes to "Go f*** yourself  :3

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to string random words with cursewords as insults or convey frustration or anger. Sometimes it makes others laugh.

I also growl or something to that nature.

Edited by Wolfstanus

Oh fsck it, (Fsck being a linux file system check command)

Bloody hell,

Holy hell,

Son of a nutcracker,

Great Scott.

I think that mostly covers everything... Except when I actually just straight out curse.

I usually don't swear... out loud...in English...

Here's a list of some of my favorites.

Pandas (yes, pandas, as in panda bears)

Bloody

Bloody panda

Blutig scheiße

F**k balls

F**k me

C**ksucker

If something really gets to me (or I haven't had my coffee yet) I may also string together random vulgarities and German words (I don't even speak German :lol: ). 

"Whatever, f*ck it then."

"I don't give a f*ck anymore"

"WOW THIS IS NOT GREAT"

"Are you f*ucking serious???"

"This is the opposite of what's good"

You can imagine that when I get pissed I just go on a pure cursing spree, hell...I have even been known to kinda sort of create my own curse words as I go! :blush:

I just start muttering nonsense under my breath. My hands start to get cold and shaky and my neck tenses up. Near the end of it I end up saying everything's just a bunch of degenerate b******t.

When things get really bad I have to walk it off, though it ends up turning into a jog most of the time.