Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Green

may i pass  though the bridge of death now???

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Pork Top Ramen and a banana. Not because I'm poor, but because it tastes good.

Favorite pegasus?

Zephyr Breeze. Surprisingly relatable.

Favorite non-pony character? Ex: Glida, Thorax, Ember, etc.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Cheshers said:

Unicorn is master race.  Uh... I really like Thunderlane? Haha. Soarin' is cool too. 

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? 

Wolf, because of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

What's your favorite time of day?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

@WiiGuy2014

Hmm... Honestly, I'm gonna have to go I wish with Gabby the Griffon on this one. Ember and Thorax are both really cool, but Gabby reminds me of my 6 year old sister... who also happens to be named Gabby!

@Cheshers

A wolf. Wolves are my dream animal. I love the pack structure, I love living out in the wild, and they're adorable. Much preferable to being a human.

Also @WiiGuy2014

Night. I've come to love it because it's calm and quiet, and I spend a lot of time in it with my insomnia.

Anyone else gonna ninja me? No. Okay then. What time is it where you are?

EDIT: Still got ninjaed. Zootopia, but the MLP movie could change that.

Edited by ShadowDash13
  • Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

@WiiGuy2014

Hmm... Honestly, I'm gonna have to go I wish with Gabby the Griffon on this one. Ember and Thorax are both really cool, but Gabby reminds me of my 6 year old sister... who also happens to be named Gabby!

@Cheshers

A wolf. Wolves are my dream animal. I love the pack structure, I love living out in the wild, and they're adorable. Much preferable to being a human.

Also @WiiGuy2014

Night. I've come to love it because it's calm and quiet, and I spend a lot of time in it with my insomnia.

Anyone else gonna ninja me? No. Okay then. What time is it where you are?

EDIT: Still got ninjaed. Zootopia, but the MLP movie could change that.

You know Thorax is my favorite non-pony character now. I want more of him than expected. Wolves are awesome and my names starts with a W too! and yeah, Luna must be very appreciative of you being a night person.

4 minutes ago, Cheshers said:

Ninja!

It's currently 3:10 PM! 

What are you doing right now other than being on this website?

Trying to fill out job applications, but it's so scary to me, I'm freezing up like Zephyr Breeze and Feather Bang's vulnerable sides. I have a few job applications, all I have to do today is just fill them out and nothing more. And yet, for some reason I keep freezing or making up some pathetic excuse. Any Advice here? please?

• Brohoof 1

Whew... can't say I've had this problem, and I probably should have let someone else post better advice. Really, all I can say is that you can't be afraid to try. If they decline your application, so what? They're just missing out on hiring an amazing person. It doesn't affect you at all. But if you try and succeed, you'll feel much more confident then you do now.

Does anyone older and more experienced at this have any advice? Please?

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Whew... can't say I've had this problem, and I probably should have let someone else post better advice. Really, all I can say is that you can't be afraid to try. If they decline your application, so what? They're just missing out on hiring an amazing person. It doesn't affect you at all. But if you try and succeed, you'll feel much more confident then you do now.

Does anyone older and more experienced at this have any advice? Please?

Like I said, Zephry Breeze had jobs just given to him. I want to be given the job. No tedious applications to fill out, no scary interview to look at another person and feel too scared to speak.

All Zeph had to do was just do the simple tasks that were given to him by Rarity, Twilight, and (unlikely) Dash. But instead, he just tries to weasel his way out of them. Which is precisely what I'm doing right now! I was right to identify with him! ;) Come on, William, if Zephyr can succeed, so can you!

Same question as before!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Please! Someone experienced answer him!

Still just me... alright.

Trust me, I know what it's like to want to weasel your way out of situations like this. I've been doing it all my life to avoid facing my fear  of being rejected or embarrassed again. And I can promise you that even if you find a way around it, it won't make the problem better. The next time you face this problem, you still won't know how to solve it. It's a vicious cycle of toeing your way around things just to run into another obstacle.

The only way you're going to be able to actually solve the real problem is to try. To go out and earn the job. You will feel so much better, so much more confident when you actually succeed then by finding clever ways to avoid the problem.

But once again, I am not adult. Little help?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, ShadowDash13 said:

Please! Someone experienced answer him!

Still just me... alright.

Trust me, I know what it's like to want to weasel your way out of situations like this. I've been doing it all my life to avoid facing my fear  of being rejected or embarrassed again. And I can promise you that even if you find a way around it, it won't make the problem better. The next time you face this problem, you still won't know how to solve it. It's a vicious cycle of toeing your way around things just to run into another obstacle.

The only way you're going to be able to actually solve the real problem is to try. To go out and earn the job. You will feel so much better, so much more confident when you actually succeed then by finding clever ways to avoid the problem.

But once again, I am not adult. Little help?

Thank you!

Like I said, a show's much more engaging when you have an identifiable character like Zephyr. It's quite helpful!

Well, I can start with this McDonald's application. Interviews are on Thursday! Opportunity!

• Brohoof 1

13. People always think of it as unlucky, but it's been a really lucky number for me all my life. Friday the 13ths have been some of the best days I ever had.

Dogs or cats? (Let the war begin!) (I choose both)

• Brohoof 2