Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

If it's dinner time, then sure?

Do you think the balance of pony races in the main group is a reflection of what's most useful for a writer of the show or something else? There's loads of unicorns and I am totally fine with this.

I have watched at some point or another at least one episode of each generation (yes, that includes the dreaded G3.5), so yeah.

How can I be noticed by my senpais? Please help :u

*looks at the list of notifications I have from the boop a snoot thread* Well, I have some plans.. But until then *boops @SparklingSwirls* You are part of that list, btw :3

Should I enact my revenge against the masses of peopel that have booped my snoot?

• Brohoof 2

*looks at my list again* Nah, it's not. It's something that people likes a lot for some reason though, that's as much as I can understand :P

Have a crush, person below me?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Krashface said:

Meh. I'll see when it will be on streaming.

Do you think It'll be good enough ?

If you are referring to the MLP movie, yes I think it will be worth it with all the new characters, species, and locations. I believe I read somewhere that season 8 will pick up where it left off in the movie. So it will be important to watch.

What would add a dark, unique, and unexpected twist in a retelling of the beauty and the beast fairytale?

• Brohoof 2