Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

1 minute ago, Lance Shield said:

For me, it's a tie between Guardians of the Galaxy and 2001: A Space Odyssey.

What are some of your favorite sci-fi movies?

Bro, if you haven't seen "The Matrix" or "12 Monkees," I highly recommend them; they are my two favorite.

Favorite video game?

BTW: I'm still confused about the emojis. Help hahaha

• Brohoof 1

Obviously there is life beyond the earth. That's like asking whether humans need water to live or not. :D

What is your dream job?

Edited by Corvino
  • Brohoof 2

I see that we have same interests haha. My dream is to become an astronaut for NASA or SpaceX. After my military service I am going to go for a bachelor in biological science and then get the required job experience, after which I will apply for either of those.

What inspired you to this job?

Edited by Corvino
  • Brohoof 3

Just the idea of either setting foot on another planet myself or helping to make it possible for somebody else to do so is what inspired me. I also love looking at the ISS livestream as the lights of human civilization pass underneath.

If you could choose which planet or moon to land on, which would it be and why?

• Brohoof 3

On this solar system, Europa, even if it is cold, dark and hopeless ice desert to the horizons I'd love to be the first human to crack open the surface and see what hides in the ocean beneath. (I'd also like to go to the moon and be the very first person to do a -dab- in there, would earn me a page in history books.) If not on this solar system there would be too many to count. Obvious choice would be all the exoplanets.

Same question.

Edited by Corvino
  • Brohoof 3

I'd land on Titan and take samples from its liquid methane lakes for analysis, perhaps to see if methane-based life is evolving there.

If humanity develops the means of sending human explorers to Earth-like exoplanets, would you volunteer to go?

• Brohoof 3

There are many reasons, but I feel that the biggest has to do with human nature, we're naturally tribalistic and tend only stick to other humans who share our skin color, religion, nationality, political views, etc.

Same question

• Brohoof 2