Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

8 hours ago, TBD said:

What was your stupidest moment?

Right now, I’m sitting on a ledge outside my school because I’m to early to be aloud in, it’s not that light yet, it’s raining, I have an umbrella but no coat, and there’s a giant cardboard chess piece (my costume for a charity run today) sitting next to me. Does that count?

Most embarrassing moment?

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Midnight Blaze 98 said:

Most embarrassing moment?

I was practicing a kids skit for the kids' ministry at my church and I was manning some pool noodles that were supposed to be octopus tentacles. When other actors were trying to figure out different things I thought it would be a good idea to move the tentacles around and see their mobility. For whatever reason, I slipped up my words and accidentally (randomly) said, "Watch out for my testicles." I remember that time froze as the pure horror of what I had just said sank in. And guess who was waiting to run through the script as a fellow tentacle and was sitting right next to me? The kids' youth pastor. I remember my face burning with embarrassment as I looked over at him to see if he'd heard what I'd said. He froze too, then burst out laughing. I was so freaking embarrassed for a bizarre slip of the tongue that the only thing I could think to say was, "I'm sorry." Luckily he just laughed it off, said it was okay, and the rest of the actors began to move through the script again. Let's just say I tried to avoid eye contact, or any contact for that matter, with the kids' youth pastor for the rest of the night. (Note: I am a pegasister and I rarely, RARELY ever talk about that subject. So you can see my horror of how that even came out of my mouth. LOL!!!!!)

Do you want Tempest Shadow to become a regular character in the tv show?

Edited by Valeska
  • Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Valeska said:

I was practicing a kids skit for the kids' ministry at my church and I was manning some pool noodles that were supposed to be octopus tentacles. When other actors were trying to figure out different things I thought it would be a good idea to move the tentacles around and see their mobility. For whatever reason, I slipped up my words and accidentally (randomly) said, "Watch out for my testicles." I remember that time froze as the pure horror of what I had just said sank in. And guess who was waiting to run through the script as a fellow tentacle and was sitting right next to me? The kids' youth pastor. I remember my face burning with embarrassment as I looked over at him to see if he'd heard what I'd said. He froze too, then burst out laughing. I was so freaking embarrassed for a bizarre slip of the tongue that the only thing I could think to say was, "I'm sorry." Luckily he just laughed it off, said it was okay, and the rest of the actors began to move through the script again. Let's just say I tried to avoid eye contact, or any contact for that matter, with the kids' youth pastor for the rest of the night. (Note: I am a pegasister and I rarely, RARELY ever talk about that subject. So you can see my horror of how that even came out of my mouth. LOL!!!!!)

Do you want Tempest Shadow to become a regular character in the tv show?

YES I lovee tempest so much.

Do you like how the ponies looked like in the movie more than the episdoes?

• Brohoof 2

who knows....it not like I didn't do anything or involve with his disappearance. 

Why Would you ask such question?

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

I don't really "celebrate" Halloween but I do buy some sweets in case the neighborhood kids come knocking. They know I always give them a supply of candy that lasts them all the way to the next Halloween so I do my part and prepare. :D As a small kid I used to do that every year myself, though nowadays I feel it'd be more cringy than anything to see me walking down the street asking for sweets and whatnot. My friends don't even celebrate birthdays so their lame asses are no help either. 

What is your favorite animation series/movie if you can't say Mlp?

• Brohoof 4