Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Just now, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Lies. You do realize this is a site for My Little Pony fans over the age of 13, right?

I've seen a lot of things. Strangest? Hmm... well last Hallows, I saw a shadow being sitting in the corner of the hall look up at me :wacko: like I said I see weird things

same?

I was once at the creek that's near me and I heard someone sobbing and yelling "Mi ninos!" which is spanish for 'My kids!'. When I turned around, nobody was there and yet, it sounded as if it was right behind me. That was strangest thing I've ever experienced.

Have you ever experienced something paranormal?

8 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

I was once at the creek that's near me and I heard someone sobbing and yelling "Mi ninos!" which is spanish for 'My kids!'. When I turned around, nobody was there and yet, it sounded as if it was right behind me. That was strangest thing I've ever experienced.

Have you ever experienced something paranormal?

Yes. I litterally practice in the Occult. That's practically my life. I've been outside of my own body before, so... I'ma say yes. HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN MY AVATAR!

Have you ever seen anything paranormal?

(edited)

Yes, it was a shadow figure with red eyes.

How do you steal the Declaration of Independence?

Edited by Lord Princess Panzy

(edited)

Seduce the guards into stealing it for me.:grin:

16 hours ago, Penguinbrony2409 said:

Just the freedom to be a bit different and love of the fandom.

Same

The ability to have company with many other like-minded individuals who, like me, love what was originally intended as just a show for young girls and embrace that fact with open arms.:grin:

Least favorite Media Fanbase?:grin:

Edited by Rarity the Supreme

I use to be fascinated with Russians, now I couldn't care less... I'd have to go with the Japanese and their language.

You can boost one of you skills to near perfection, at the cost of not being as good at the rest of your skills as you previously were. Which do you boost?

• Brohoof 2

I don't know what that 2nd one is, but no I avoid bars/nightclubs like their filled with plagues ^^;

Would you do a review video? o3o