Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

41 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Aw, hell, don't make me choose! :icwudt:

Well, if I absolutely must, than I would have to say either @They, @Rarity the Supreme, @Me., or you! :)

Same?

I can’t pick, I can’tt!

@Me. @Kyoshi @Alexshy @Trotteur Sauvage @Hierok @You @What? @Califorum @TempestShadow, @Them @The_Gobo you, AND MORE.

same

Edited by She
  • Brohoof 10

@What?, @You, @Her, @Sherbert, @Them@Twisted Cyclone, @Lil'Cinnamon @Trotteur Sauvage, @Him, @Regal Shadow and @Everyone are the people I'm closest to here on the forums, but I love all of you! :fluttershy: And of course I'm always looking to add to that list, just shoot me a message and I'll be happy to get to know you. :smug:

Same question? 

Edited by Who?
  • Brohoof 7

14 minutes ago, Who? said:

@What?, @You, @Her, @Sherbert, @Them@Twisted Cyclone, @Lil'Cinnamon @Trotteur Sauvage, @Him, and @Prospekt (I can't find him :wacko:) are the people I'm closest to here on the forums, but I love all of you! :fluttershy: And of course I'm always looking to add to that list, just shoot me a message and I'll be happy to get to know you. :smug:

Same question? 

Thanks Lucky, I really appreicate that, BTW Prospekt is @Everyone now!

@King of Canterlot, @Trotteur Sauvage, @Everyone, @Who?@What?, @Twisted Cyclone and quite a few others

Same?

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Sherbert said:

Thanks Lucky, I really appreicate that, BTW Prospekt is @Everyone now!

@King of Canterlot, @Trotteur Sauvage, @Everyone, @Who?@What?, @Twisted Cyclone and quite a few others

Same?

Who's my best friend? Right now, @Maple Bat, @Northern Light Flyer, @Princess Aurora Wolf, @Mesme Rize, @Techno Universal, and even @Sylveon are the ones I talk to often, and think of the most. Sorry if it feels I'm leaving several others out, but I'm pressed for time.

Who are your best friends?

• Brohoof 2

That just because one is older, they simply know more, and thus have greater value :/
MASSIVE pet peeve of mine.

4 minutes ago, Thou. said:

That we all wear a giant Sombreros and have big bushy mustaches. :dry:

I'm Mexican that's why.

Same?

Spoiler

gordito_asks_you_by_mmcalpharho-d3dvn09. SOMEone needs to go read them some Dr. McNInja :3

What's your favorite webcomic? o3o

• Brohoof 1