Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I despise Wonder Woman (2017). Sorry, but as a WW1 research enthusiast, it just disgusts me on multiple levels. :pout:

Earbuds VS Headphones! Which is better?

• Brohoof 2

Personally, they're both terrible choices.  But I'll go with the one I picked in my playthrough and choose Stormcloaks.

--

Would you rather have 1 Million dollars right now, or I give you a penny and each day for the next month, I double what I gave you the previous day.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

I'd take the one million, thanks!

Leading on from that, what would you spend one million dollars on?

Ok good.. because I'd rather give you $1 million than $5,368,709.12  :P  (EDIT: Actually, I'm wrong... you'd get more than that.. cuz forgot to add each amount to the exsisting amount you already was given :D )

But I'd buy a 3D printer that can print in multiple colors.. then print me off some MLP toys and my own custom pony too!  (and various other fun things.)

Then put the rest in the bank and live off the interest.

__

What is the lowest amount of money you could get a month and be comfortable with! Assuming 1, this money is free and 2, it's your only source of income.

Edited by JCKane
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
13 minutes ago, JCKane said:

Ok good.. because I'd rather give you $1 million than $5,368,709.12  :P  (EDIT: Actually, I'm wrong... you'd get more than that.. cuz forgot to add each amount to the exsisting amount you already was given :D )

I checked, it would be 10,737,418.22 dollar. I regret my decision greatly.

Hmm, I'd be happy with what would merely be enough to buy the essentials for life, plus a luxury item every now and then... so whatever that would be in dollars.

Edited by Nightfall Thunder
  • Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

I checked, it would be 10,737,418.22 dollar. I regret my decision greatly.

Hmm, I'd be happy with what would merely be enough to buy the essentials for life, plus a luxury item every now and then... so whatever that would be in dollars.

Actually, I did the numbers myself and it's "$10,133,418.51"

but my question is... where is your question?

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, JCKane said:

Actually, I did the numbers myself and it's "$10,133,418.51"

How did you work that one out is my question? I did 2(to every power up to 29) and added them together, then add one, then divided by 100.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

How did you work that one out is my question? I did 2(to every power up to 29) and added them together, then add one, then divided by 100.

I did it the long way, took my calculator, multiplied by 2 after starting with 0.01 and wrote them down... then added them up using same calculator!

My question is, did we derail this game with this?

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

I may sound like a nerd but there is easy calculating method for this you know. Rather than adding them one by one simply use the expression (1+2^30)/100. Simple!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, An Admirer said:

I may sound like a nerd but there is easy calculating method for this you know. Rather than adding them one by one simply use the expression (1+2^30)/100. Simple!

We can't do that, because that would mean that the first day start at 2 pennies as opposed to 1. Plus, your method only gets the last day and the first day and misses every day in between.

4 minutes ago, JCKane said:

I did it the long way, took my calculator, multiplied by 2 after starting with 0.01 and wrote them down... then added them up using same calculator!

My question is, did we derail this game with this?

Are you sure you got the right number? I tried it with a calculator using your method and still got 10,737,418.22 dollars. and no, we didn't, as we are still technically asking questions!

So, how's life?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

We can't do that, because that would mean that the first day start at 2 pennies as opposed to 1. Plus, your method only gets the last day and the first day and misses every day in between.

No brother, it's an expression to sum up the number in a geomatric squence.

Edited by An Admirer
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Aww, that's sad to hear, hope you feel better soon. :adorkable: Anyhow, my life's pretty good, this week's gone far too quick though, back to school next week :(

How do I think of a good question?

Edited by Nightfall Thunder
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

They're both pretty neat, I suppose~! :catface:

What is your opinion on alcoholic beverages~?

Not for me.  I prefer my mind sharp.

Is it sad when people get ninja'd?

• Brohoof 2

Absolutely. Toys don't sell themselves. Might not be next year, but it won't be too much longer I think.

Should Gen5 be in the same universe?

• Brohoof 2

Honestly? No; this one is great and all, but I think it's come close to running its course. :rarity:

Are you for or against an MLP reboot for the next Generation? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1