Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Honestly don't have a clue. Although not a main character to FIM, I can't stand Sunset Shimmer, never have and probably never will. She just has an irritating personality, as well as being probably one of the worst-written characters in the canon I've ever seen. 

If you could travel back to a specific time period in the past (medieval era, victorian era etc), where would you go, and why? 

I have so much in mind....lets see, Jazz era. Because I love jazz but that would mean I have to deal with WW1 but that's fine. 

same?

• Brohoof 1

The 1980s.So much rich pop culture came out during that decade.But only for a few days,I wouldn't want to stay there forever.

If you were to direct a movie what genre would you want your film to be about?

Yes I do! But not enough to be arrogant towards supernatural too.

favoirte thing about science?

• Brohoof 1

Yeh, it was during graduation and it looks like a mugshot, because the way I was holding the diploma  and not smiling. I won't consider it bad, more like comical 

same? 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

Well the recent one is Bhoot's death from the movie Mowgli. That images sticks to my head for about a week. 

Same?

Oof, that's a tough one. I'd say the one that immediately springs to mind is the "Opening the Ark" scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Think I must've been about 7 when I first saw it, I wasn't disturbed by it or anything, I thought it was brilliant. :laugh:

If you were having a movie made about your life, who would you want to be cast as you, and why?

That’s a hard one. I’m not very familiar with actors... I know I would want Will Ferrell in it. He’s funny.

Have you ever had stitches?