Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Donkey Kong 64. It's not even that great a game, but I have fond (yet vague memories). I think I was around 4 or 5 when I played it. I've always played with my Dad, and he would try and screw me up on purpose while I played. X3 And that music when you start off in DK's treehouse always instantly floods me with a sense of nostalgia. It's the most overwhelming nostalgia I can experience and it will never get old. And the boss fight with that mecha armadillo thing or the puffer fish. Ahhhh...

Do you have any similarly nostalgic experiences that never fail to make you remember?

Donkey. They can have kids, and I want to have kids someday. @, A mule is a hybrid of a donkey and a horse, which can interbreed, but due to differing numbers of chromosomes between the two species, the mule is always born sterile. Thus mules can't breed true as a species. Another example where this happens is with tigers and lions gettin' it on, where you get either a Liger or a Tigron (it depends on which species the mother and father are). Truth is stranger than fiction, indeed. :)

Would you rather have a child with a really intelligent person, or a really good sportsman? Why?

• Brohoof 2

I would never have a child, but if I did, it would be with a very fit woman, over someone who's very smart. (The "smart" person would probably be some SJW that would cry rape, the morning after.)

Speaking of SJW's, how badly do you... wanna just punch these people?

I don't watch all Dreamworks Movies but I remember not enjoying Shark Tales. Maybe there are more but can't recall at the moment.

same

In my opinion, they don't make much difference. Just I guess vengeance is more impulsive?

Favourite character from any book/ movie/ tv show/ cartoon/ etc

Ehh, I used to. When I first read it I thought the writing was the most amazing thing ever, but I hadn't yet immersed myself in the world of My Little Pony fan fics. In comparison to plenty of other great works, Cupcakes is surprisingly mediocre.

Do you have a favorite MLP fic?