Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Nightmare Moon in fanfics. Outside of fanfics, eh, mm prolly agree on Rarity.

If there were a secret place with a secret item and that secret item were held in that secret place by a secret society, and you only knew of that secret item and not the secret place nor the secret society, but they think you know they are a secret society and are suspicious you will rat on their secret place, so they keep you in their secret place, a part of their secret society, and you have an opportunity to inquire to the secret society in the secret place about their secret item how would you go about it, knowing that it is a secret?

Why, secretively of course.

*slap* No! I can do betta!

Well, clearly, they want me there for a reason. So the best & safest bet is to become a usual fixture about the place to get them used to me. I cooperate, give 'em what they ask of me, chat with my guards constantly, regardless of whether or not they respond to me, until they get so used to me being around they don't see me as enough of a threat to keep secrets from me. You can get anything with enough time!

Speaking of time!

Would you want Immortality, knowing full well you'd have to watch as you outlive not only your friends & loved ones, but the culture & landscape around you?

Immortality? Not necessarily especially having to live forever in this world especially with all the given events that have taken place...

Who is your favorite band or musical artist.

Well, it's a simple explanation... You see my child, when you take a bite it reduces the number of atoms it has and then eventually that reaches zero, in which it has an integer underflow error where it the. Becomes as bug as the universe, and because of this you don't realize it's there because it is surrounding the universe, and some diety gets to be happy to have something to eat, the process then continues until eventually every diety had been fed. And that my child, is why you should always eat your vegetables.

(Cough cough, long explanations that make no sense and probably aren't even relevant.... And also heights)

Same

Edited by Ghandi
  • Brohoof 1