Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I haven't watched any MLP since the beginning of S5. I don't really have a specific reason for doing so but I just haven't set aside time since then :-P

What is your least favourite book and why?

Hmmm... I can't say that I dislike one specific book, but I remember loathing all of the boks I was required to read in my high school English classes. I didn't enjoy any of them.

How many blankets do you sleep with?

Ow of course I LOVE cats. Especially my next door neighbor's cat muffin as she comes over to our place every day wanting cuddles. :)

So have you noticed strange sci-fi related things in MLP like the cutie map glitching at the start of epesode 12 in season 6?

Orion's Belt

Its the first constellations I've learned about as a kid and it's the first one I've located in the night sky.

So, what have you been up to lately? ^ ^

Gonna be honest, Among ALL generations....I really disliked the design of Black and White starters. They just didn't appeal to me and felt more like regular pokemon one would capture on the way to League rather than actual starters.

Go with whatever you happen to like!

Though I would like to add that if you're looking for competitive viability, Snivy is , in my opinion,  the only one worth picking if only for his 3rd stage evolution (Which still isn't all that good) .

What Food would you like to try eating the most?

Uh... CJH (I mean it's me, so...)

What is under you couch/bed at the moment?

scratch my answer:

I don't know that band, but I like the song,,, umm... Gorilla (?) (is there such a song)