Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I drink standard because of the aspartame used in diet sodas, it can cause cancer as well as allergic reactions.

Why do you think the FDA still allows aspartame to be used in foods when it's well-known that aspartame can cause cancer?

In my opinion: I think the U.S. government is heading for complete and total collapse, and it's been on this course of self-destruction for the past few decades or so. Regardless of your stance on the recent elections, we're basically screwed unless some serious changes are made to the way America administers government and practices democracy.

What's your opinion of the current U.S. President?

(edited)

Right now I'm in Virgina [Redacted] it's sorta that middle ground between rural and urban. I quite like it. (Couldn't hurt for it to be a bit cleaner)

How long have your been in your current city?

Edited by Raven Drakeaurd
  • Brohoof 1

I've been living in the capital for my studies for about 5 years now, it's been a crazy ride. 

Best memory would be...off the top of my head, jumping over the school wall X3

What would be the first item on your bucket list?

• Brohoof 1

While the name of my OC is Raven Drakeaurd, the name originates from a want to have a better name than what I had previously.

Did you have a nickname/username that you thought sounded good at the time but now regret?

• Brohoof 1