Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

10 minutes ago, Glacies Frost said:

Be right and live in strife.

Phenomenal cosmic power with itty bitty living space, or ordinary human power and absolute freedom of movement?

I got this error message: DNS.ERROR-UNABLE TO CHOOSE.QUESTION IS A 50-50 LOOP.

Do you think it's possible for a human to develop a thinking system that emulates the same functionality as a computer? :)

35 minutes ago, Lance Shield said:

Do you think we'll ever develop the ability to travel at the speed of light?

I'm gonna go with the simplest explanation I can conjure up.

Light is the fastest thing in the universe because it has no weight (mass). The harder it is, the harder it is. Since everything is "weighted down" by its own mass, it can not travel faster than something which has no mass in the first place (light).

Here's another way of thinking about it; All massless objects travel at the speed of light, and anything with mass gets slowed down. This is just the way the universe works for some reason. Everything in the universe should be traveling at the speed of light, but adding mass makes an object slower and harder to move. The more mass something has, the slower it gets. If we put tones of energy into something to speed it up, it is still traveling as fast as it could possibly be since it still has a bit of mass slowing it down. That's why we accelerate and object to 99.999% the speed of light, but not actually reach 100%. Also, keep in mind that in that example we are accelerating little tiny particles which you almost in the mass in the first place. It would be waaaaay harder to accelerate something like baseball to those speeds because it weighs much more than a hydrogen atom.

What type of female clothes goes best with wide shoulders?

Edited by child of the night

Spiderman 2. It was just so damn good, and emotional. I loved the acting and all the characters just felt "right" imo. This is ofc the original Spiderman 2 with that baby-faced guy (forgot his name lmao). It was amazing =^-^=

What is your favorite non-canon ship in MLP:FiM?

Everyone who's reading these posts has parents :P
Mine used to a long time ago, stopped after a while though.

Wasn't specifically about being on the internet lol

If you could combine any two shows what would they be? o3o

They want me to get out more, but they don't stop me from accessing the internet, due to the fact that I kinda need to for my business and homework.

How about, MLP:FIM and Star vs The Forces Of Evil.

Is it hot where you are currently?

Edited by Raven Drakeaurd
  • Brohoof 1