Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Very little, usually probably a cup of water a day. I guess I get the rest of the water I need from food or other beverages. I drink more during the Summer though.

Any guilty pleasures you'd like to share?

1 hour ago, Kamii said:

Any guilty pleasures you'd like to share?

Oh yeah! I like to play otome video games (like mystic messenger or amour sucre) I can't help it !! Does it count as a graphic novel? the truth, I spend a lot of my free time on that ... maybe it's time to get a partner, ironically I've had partners and still I Stay with my visual novels, is that the story is very fun! :D but shhhhh! that a secret! :laugh:

Is there any weird food that you like but that other people don't? For example, I like to eat pringles with chocolate spread :orly:

28 minutes ago, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

I like to play otome video games (like mystic messenger or amour sucre) I can't help it !!

Oh my god, a fellow Mystic Messenger fan <3 I love that game~ It's been a while since I've played it though.

As for the question about food, I can't think of anything, I'm already super picky as it is. So I'll pass it along to someone else~
Same question ;3

I'm working my dream job. I can work anywhere in the world to do it and get all the hours I need to work hard and feel satisfied with myself.

How often do you walk to where you want to go instead of driving or getting transit?

Not been watching it, only seen a few eps and I am not impressed. 

Do you believe in an afterlife or is it all just nothingness? 

I have a similar approach to it to the approach I have to the existence of god: I don't have any proof of him existing, but at the same time, no proof of his lack of existence either. All in all, I do think that there has to be something in the afterlife, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was nothing after it.

What is your favourite meal to cook?

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

None cause I can't cook for my life. Basic simple things like grilled cheese sure...so I guess...grilled cheese? :kirin:

Same

That's kind of sad :orly:

As for me... spicy chicken :lostit: 

Same?

Does student count? No? Well at the very least, I am doing work experience.

Who is best pony by design only? It can be a main character or background pony or whatever you want