Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I actually already legally changed my name. My original name was Benjamin Leo (insert last name), but when I was diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria back in 2014, I legally changed it to Scarlet Leanne (Insert last name).

Who would you say changed your life the most on here?

Edited by Etched Daydream

I can't remember a specific one, but whenever someone has complimented my personality or how I approach things, it's really made me smile. Sure, saying I'm pretty and all is nice, but you can say that til the cows come home and I won't be even halfway as won over as someone who compliments my personality. 

Same question ~

A few times, actually. Some were amateur haunted houses made in people's actual homes, and another was made professionally as a business. It use to pop up every year on Halloween in my town. Not sure if it still appears or not. :fluttershy:

Should I invest in stocks and bonds, or should panda bears have cute little back-scratchers?

I believe those are called bamboo sticks...but stay outta the stocks and bonds game unless you know what you’re doing. 

Would you rather face total annihilation, meaning all trace of you including your soul and consciousness is destroyed

OR 

eternal suffering and damnation of your worst agony and suffering which you you will never get use to and your mind will be forced to relive and suffer with eternally infinitely increasing degrees of torment?