Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I don't know many movies by their director, though Mel Gibson is a good one. My personal favorite is Hayao Miyazaki.

If you were stuck on a deserted island with a cell phone that had enough battery left for a single call (and somehow had signal), which pizza delivery place would you call?

Not really. I had a big horror movie phase when I was younger, grew out of it, don't really see the joy in horror movies anymore. Although I may watch one or two for Halloween, just to get into the spirit of things! :grin:

When's the last time you went to a big, formal event?

Not at the moment. Waiting for some old shows to get new seasons on Netflix, though they may have all ready updated and I just need to check and see...

When people answer your questions, do you like it when they give short and simple answers, or do you want them to expand on it and go into detail?

I like answers with some details as those responses certainly show more effort being put into them, but I'm ultimately indifferent about how another person chooses to answer as that isn't my call to make.

Have you ridden a motorcycle?

1 minute ago, Larksy said:

I think you mean Sunset Shimmer mate not Starset

Toss up between flutters and dash

worst pegasi?

(Face hoof) Glimmer, Starlight Glimmer 

ooo tuffy...proabably flutershy's brother 

best  earth pony?