Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I don't keep track of the high-fives I give, so I don't know. Probably a long time ago, or maybe even last month.

How early do you put up the Christmas tree?

Edited by Number62

Usually whatever my pantry has available... which isn't much around the holidays.

By choice?  Ohhhhh... Honeybaked Ham!  Cranberry sauce!  Stove-Top Dressing!  Mashed potatoes with brown gravy!  Breaded and fried okra!  Corn on the cob!

... because I do enjoy eating.

Do you believe that commercials are essential to the business, or are they oversaturating us with them?

I like most of the instrumental music from Sonic the Hedgehog games, as well as the Instrumental versions of Tokusatsu theme songs (not to be confused with their Karaoke versions, which leaves in the background/backup singers).

If Sally is purple and three barrels full of monkeys are rolling down hill at a speed of 7MPH, how long til Jake can green with a side of biscuit?

• Brohoof 1

Cakes as even a slice is bigger than a single cupcake. Then again, I'm under the assumption that I'll be having only one cupcake. If I could have multiple cupcakes or multiple cake slices, then it doesn't matter to me.

How physically active are you?