• I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

(edited)

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/280-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: It Ain't Easy Being Breezies
Air Date: March 1st, 2014
Synopsis: Fluttershy takes action to rescue a group of magical Breezies, who're in need of some assistance while migrating home, but she begins to wander how long she can help them when she finds herself answering to the tiny creatures' every whim.

I'm looking forward to seeing another Fluttershy episode. :)

Edited by SCS
Added a poll, and fixed a typo.
  • Brohoof 8

(edited)

99% certain that this is going to be Fluttershy's key episode.  From the episode synopsis, it sounds like Fluttershy will have to confront the element she best embodies, Kindness, being abused and pushed to excessive bounds.

What I'm most interested to see is if this episode will solely star Fluttershy and Fluttershy alone; if it picks up when Fluttershy departed Ponyville in "Three's a Crowd" to study the Breezies, then I suppose we can assume that it will, or at least, she'll be the only member of the Mane 6 present.  This is very interesting, because episodes starring any of the Mane 6 by themselves are rare enough as it is, but seeing Fluttershy herself separated from the group and dealing with a personal matter of this scale is unheard of and I'm very interested to see how she handles herself away from the others.

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Not sure so I'm got to stream this one tonight. Might actual have to downgrade my Brony level from enthusiast  to casual. I've been watching a lot more anime recently and it's just... better. It being a Fluttershy episode doesn't help the cause either haha.

Edited by Bucky McGillyCuddy

Reverse-Fluttershy cheer scene?  This pleases me very, very much.  B)

Yay.  :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Wohoo! Time for the new ep. I hope it's going to be good. What's breezies anyways?

hah this is like the opposite of the sonic rainbow episode! 

yay!  :yay: 

Rarity's dress, ME WANTS! I like it better then her gala dress! There, I said it!

DANG IT SPIKE!!!  :angry:

Also, is this the first time that Rarity's actually been... too fabulous?  :huh:   I didn't even think that was possible.  :blink:

• Brohoof 2