S04:E16 - It Ain't Easy Being Breezies  

309 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I do have a couple of questions about the episode. First, in Twilight's shape-shift spell, WHERE DOES THE MASS GO? 

The law of conservation of mass is one of the first to go in many works in the fantasy genre.  However, many people have speculated that unicorns (and I guess alicorns as well) have access to a sort of "pocket dimension" (How in the world did Rarity conjure up a couch out of the blue during the picnic in "Lesson Zero" anyway?) that things can be hidden from normal view.  It's possible that Twilight preserved the extra mass there for the change back.

I think the bigger question is why the Mane Six's intelligence didn't significantly decrease after being changed into Breezies, and as I had mentioned in my earlier review, why she didn't need access to a normal pony in order to change her and her friends back when she needed access to the Breezies in order to change her and her friends.

• Brohoof 1

I liked having an antagonist who wasn't really evil at all, but just someone that created conflict by having a differing opinion/way of facing the problem of the ep.

• Brohoof 1

Well, we still don't know why the breezies need to get this pollen. But for the sake of argument, let's assume that this pollen is food for them or otherwise necessary for their survival. Why do they seemingly live all the way across Equestria from the source of pollen? Was this actually a deliberate choice on the part of the breezies? Why is living near their food source out of the question? The episode seems to indicate that the portal between their world and Equestria opens infrequently and only for a limited time. Further, the portal looks pretty small, so I would think that it could be defensible for the limited time that it's open. Why is taking a very long journey, exposing themselves to danger across all of Equestria, the best option? Could they grow the plants that produce this pollen in their own world? Could they or the ponies transplant the pollen-producing plants closer to the portal? Even if the previous two options aren't available, why must the breezies personally transport this pollen? Is there no safer or quicker method of transport? If the ponies are going to carefully plan and intervene this much in the breezies' journey, why don't the ponies (or pony, as maybe one could carry a sufficient supply) just deliver the pollen themselves and save all the effort? Or why don't the ponies just have the breezies hitch a ride on them?

We still don't know why the hydra was living in the swamp.  We don't need all questions answered.  This was an already exposition-heavy episode.

I already explained why the Breezies couldn't live near the flowers.  If bees could kill Seabreeze, what chance do you think his kid would stand?  Living far away from the flowers is for safety.

As you already said, we don't know exactly what they need the pollen for.  Maybe they needed to replenish their crops.  They would need to get pollen from all over to make sure they avoid inbreeding.

As for ponies gathering the pollen themselves, how about you try it.  Even with proper tools, it is much harder for humans to do it than insects.  The Breezies are built to gather pollen.

I think that part of the issue is also that the breezies are made to appear sentient and intelligent, so I have higher expectations of them. They can make things like relatively sophisticated dwellings and structures, so why hasn't one of the breezies (or one of the ponies, for that matter) thought of a safer, more efficient method of obtaining pollen or some means of protecting the breezies as they travel in Equestria?

Elephants are also highly intelligent.  That doesn't stop them from occasionally needing human assistance to survive.

You also seem to be forgetting that complications came up in this migration because they had to, for the sake of the plot.  A successful migration wouldn't have been much of a story, would it?  Judging by their population, the Breezies don't have problems that hamper their survival greatly.  Seabreeze also made it clear that the waylayed Breezies were not particularly competent.

First, do we know that this is actually true? I don't feel like we've actually seen all that much of Equestria outside of pony society (Ponyville, Canterlot, etc.), and even when we have, we've seen other species that don't appear to rely directly on ponies for their survival - dragons, diamond dogs, timber wolves, perhaps even changelings, in addition to several individual characters and villains. So, to my recollection, we haven't seen it to be the case that everything in Equestria is dependent on the direct intervention of ponies, as the breezies are.

Yes, we know that's true.  Two episodes started by showing how Fluttershy cares for the animals in Ponyville.  And that's just to start.

Bit of a problem comparing Breezies to Dragons, Diamond Dogs, and Timber Wolves.  Those three creatures are much larger and stronger.  You couldn't try using butterflies or something else similar?

But also, as I stated before, the breezies appear sentient and intelligent. Why does the ponies' being dominant and having responsibility for the world have to mean intervening to this large of an extent in sentient, intelligent beings' activities? Why haven't the breezies used some ingenuity to find a way to take care of themselves? How did this deal between the ponies and the breezies get started, anyway? What are the ponies getting in return for rendering this apparently indispensable help to the breezies? The privilege of being able to see them for a few minutes on infrequent occasions? The satisfaction of knowing that they hold the lives of all of these sentient beings, who are dependent on them for survival, in their hooves? Have any of the breezies (or ponies) ever thought that this deal might be a little lopsided in favor of the breezies and tried to do something to make up the difference?

"Why does no Breezie ever listen to me?"

Seabreeze

Well, it seems that most are content to stick with this arrangement.  Seabreeze is the only one we saw that is interested in being self-reliant.  Maybe it's a rare trait in Breezies.  Doesn't seem like this should be an issue for this episode, but you do have a point.  If the Breezies come back, they are going to need to be more independent than the Fraggles.

Also, just so that you know, asking a lot of questions like this is just my way of writing out my thought process on these topics; I'm not expecting you to go through and answer every single question or anything like that if you don't want to.

I think I overreacted a bit.  Now, I don't think the episode needed to answer all your questions.  They did only have 20 minutes and a lot of it was already exposition.  However, if the Breezies become re-occurring creatures, these questions will need to be answered (and new ones will need answering too).

• Brohoof 1

I do see your point, and I wonder to what extent the relationship between domesticated dogs and humans is analogous to the relationship between breezies and ponies. My understanding is that humans interfered with the natural selection process for dogs by substituting their own form of selection; those dogs with traits desirable to humans were taken care of and bred, and over a long time and many generations, they became domesticated and reliant on humans. As much as ponies have to take care of the breezies as they get pollen, breezies are sentient and intelligent, so I find it a little hard to imagine ponies "breeding" breezies or intervening in the breezies' private reproduction processes. I suppose that as long as they stay "cute" enough or keep doing whatever they do for ponies, ponies will continue to watch over their pollen collecting, ensuring the breezies' survival and largely rendering moot disadvantages like lack of physical strength, poor reflexes, low intelligence, etc. Maybe the "cuteness" factor plays some role in self-selection among the breezies; that is, maybe particularly good-looking breezies are favored in their society for continuing to "win over" the ponies and end up reproducing more, or something like that. But I'm probably thinking too much into this, so I'll leave it there.

It's such a shame that this episode explained so little about the breezies. Personally, their behavior made me think that the only really intelligent breezie in that group might have been Seabreeze. I think that another thing that factors in here is that ponies may just be inclined to help. Maybe they look at a breezie and think "Geez... This creature is helpless. We better help.", meaning that their strategy is not actually to look cute, but to look helpless. But yeah... There's not much to work with in this episode.

• Brohoof 1

I'm kind of a sucker for world-building and that's really all it took to get me hooked.

Though it's clear enough that this episode was about Fluttershy's key and her element. Why exactly did most of the breezies think it'd be a good idea to procrastinate going home was never made clear. No real motive was shown other than to prolong partying at Fluttershy's cottage so it seemed to have come down to just immaturity. Seabreeze's motive for being so impatient was made clear though; he had a wife and son/daughter waiting for him.

Come to think about it, it does seem like the moral of the story actually contradicts what Fluttershy seemed to have been doing. She's been sincere all the way through with them and believed everything the breezies threw at her. It didn't seem like she was giving in to the breezies as much as she was just taking them at their word. And giving in to herself too by wanting to sorta keep them. There's a difference. If it was really about choosing between kindness and firmness at the right time, we would've seen this conflict play out a little differently than it did. We would have seen Fluttershy try a lot harder to convince the breezies to go back home but ultimately give in to them against her better judgment. That isn't what we saw or wasn't conveyed as clearly as it should have been. What Fluttershy really needed at that time was a healthy dose of skepticism. That would have also been the thing that really would have set up the moral of the story better.

As for the world-building aspects, it's really amusing that the breezies were given a Scandinavian accent and a different language. I've heard Swedish before and their language reminded me of it. As for the pollen, where did they get it from? From what I understand, they need the pollen to return home. Also, why did they even have to be in Equestria in the first place? Just some questions left unanswered.

Well, that was a pretty good episode.  I wouldn't say that it was the greatest thing ever, but it was cute.  I suppose that now they're able to make Mane 6 breezy toys...  That was a little bit annoying, but otherwise, I like the breezy design, and the message was good.

Now, I'm sure most of you have figured this out by now, but the key episodes seem to have two requirements: one, the character teaches someone else about their element and receives some sort of gift, and two, the character learns a lesson about the corruption of their element (Rarity's generosity caused others to take advantage of her, Rainbow Dash couldn't be loyal to everyone, Pinkie Pie overdid it with fun, and Fluttershy was too kind).  That makes me think that Applejack's key episode will have to do with being brutally honest, and Twilight's....  

img-2361563-1-darkmagic_png_by_zutheskun

Well, let's just say that I think that we might be in for the darkest season finale yet.

Where does that image come from?

(I somehow missed this earlier.)  I don't think it's a matter of charm - humans domesticated dogs thousands of years ago.  Domesticated dogs are almost entirely dependent on humans because it's been bred into them, but they don't "charm" us into caring for them any more than cats, hamsters or snakes do.  (Whether you are individually charmed by an animal is more a personal matter, but at a species level, that's not how it works.)

A bit off-topic, but I was watching an interesting documentary recently that included a simple experiment that compared the behaviors of a wild wolf and a domestic dog.  The human placed a bowl of food inside a cage and shut the door, then let each animal (one at a time) into the space outside the cage.  The wolf spent a good ten minutes trying to figure out how to get inside the cage, including trying to dig at the floor, biting the bars, and throwing himself against the cage.  The dog sniffed at the cage and then immediately looked up at the human, as though to say "Would you open that for me, please?"  They pointed out that the dog had not been trained for this experiment, and concluded that this cooperative behavior had been bred into the species.

Back to the Breezies: I have to agree that there are way too many unanswered questions about the Breezies' improbable existence here.  The ones that kept clinging to Fluttershy acted more like petulant children than animals, which brought to mind questions about their general intelligence.  (Perhaps Sea Breeze was really much more intelligent than the rest of them?)  The issue with their needing to cross Equestria for their pollen (whatever they used it for) brings to mind great bird or fish migrations, or perhaps something as extraordinary as emperor penguins in Antarctica, but none of those analogies really seem to match up well.  Perhaps something of a pilgramage?  Many human societies have these big pilgramages that I look at and go "That doesn't seem to make any sense".

But overall, the fact that we're left wondering about this seems more confusing than it does mysterious or charming.  It's becoming apparent that they simply couldn't have done enough to actually answer these questions in a single episode, without turning it into an animated encyclopedia article (or a straight-up commercial).  More than one episode wouldn't have worked much either.  Thus, the editor in me says the idea probably should have been shelved entirely, in favor of something more in keeping with the rest of the series.

Well, the ponies don't need to directly breed the breezies. They just need to favor their survival. The selective pressure here may be "be helpless" instead of "be cute". Equestria is not Earth: while a lot of concepts apply, they don't need to fit perfectly. Besides, I'm one of those that defends that ponies may be more empathetic than humans, generally. My opinion is certainly biased.

In the case of dogs, the strategy of looking cute is probably more modern than the "be useful" strategy. Dogs and humans have been interacting for so long that they have the "depend on humans" behavior. Some of them trust humans implicitly and are completely dependent. So of course a wolf would be more independent (or not try the "ask the human, dumbass" approach), although I'm sure we must have altered their behavior simply by sharing the environment with them. It's the point of evolution. There are a bunch of studies that mention that even the way dogs recognize human faces is similar to the way humans do so. Something about eye movement. I remember seeing it on one of these documentaries but going after the original article, but I lost it entirely, so don't trust me too much. There is also the silver fox experiment that is very interesting. If you are interested, you probably already know, but... Sharing is good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_silver_fox

The breezies' behavior led me to think that they are not entirely intelligent too, except, maybe, for Seabreeze. They actually reminded me of pets with separation anxiety. I got the feeling that their home may not be in another world, but actually BE in western Equestria and the portal exists either naturally and they use it so they don't need to do a return travel, or the portal was set up in the past to help the breezies. Doesn't make a lot of sense though. Nothing makes much sense because they didn't do a good job of explaining stuff. For example, instead of saying that the "pollen will go bad", they could just have said that the breezies can't fly very long distances, and that is why they need the pegasi to make the breeze.

Maybe the flowers that make the pollen they need exist in an area that would be too dangerous for them to make their homes and that is why they need to expose themselves like that and travel that far away.

To be honest, I think that if you can't tell your story, tell another another story. This episode, while I liked it, it was weak. The way I see it, the ponies could just as much set up a protected area with the freaking flowers so the breezies need just step out of their houses to get the pollen. Maybe it's also about freedom: this set up feels too much like a zoo. It's a shame the episode never even mentions anything about this. Feels like someone laid down the order to make an episode about breezies, the staff didn't want to work with it, so they just did a bare minimum in the writing department.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah this episode is a strange one looking back I might move it up to a 6/10 as it at least had some world building elements to it. 

Also I was on Crepuscular bronies Discuss Aftermath, there were alot of us but they was alot of discussion about the world outside of equestria and mytholoical creatures too.

Where does that image come from?

To be honest, I have no idea.  It was the most fitting picture I could find in a brief Google image search for "twilight sparkle dark magic."  Apparently though, (now that I've gone and done the search again) it comes off of Deviantart (linked here).

It's such a shame that this episode explained so little about the breezies. Personally, their behavior made me think that the only really intelligent breezie in that group might have been Seabreeze. I think that another thing that factors in here is that ponies may just be inclined to help. Maybe they look at a breezie and think "Geez... This creature is helpless. We better help.", meaning that their strategy is not actually to look cute, but to look helpless. But yeah... There's not much to work with in this episode.

I agree that the lack of concern to get home on time from the Breezies was concerning in regards to their intelligence.

• Brohoof 1

Did anypony see Doctor Whooves in the background? He was wearing 3-D glasses and a tie. I am a David Tennant fan and I almost died when I saw it!!  :wub:

You're asking bronies if they noticed a character in the background?

roflbot.jpg

Yeah, everyone noticed.  I didn't get the reference because I haven't gotten around to watching Dr. Who, but I noticed what was going on.

• Brohoof 1

Did anypony see Doctor Whooves in the background? He was wearing 3-D glasses and a tie. I am a David Tennant fan and I almost died when I saw it!!  :wub:

Did you notice that he was with a character named Rose? 

• Brohoof 1

Do you think it was intentional or an oversight by the writers?

My money's on oversight.  And/or poor editing.  Honestly, for this episode to have been at all interesting AND to not have had tons of plot holes in it, it would have needed to be about twice as long.

• Brohoof 1

The law of conservation of mass is one of the first to go in many works in the fantasy genre.  However, many people have speculated that unicorns (and I guess alicorns as well) have access to a sort of "pocket dimension" (How in the world did Rarity conjure up a couch out of the blue during the picnic in "Lesson Zero" anyway?) that things can be hidden from normal view.  It's possible that Twilight preserved the extra mass there for the change back.

I think the bigger question is why the Mane Six's intelligence didn't significantly decrease after being changed into Breezies, and as I had mentioned in my earlier review, why she didn't need access to a normal pony in order to change her and her friends back when she needed access to the Breezies in order to change her and her friends.

In one of Terry Pratchett's Nac Mac Feegle Discworld books, there was mention of a big pulsating pink fleshy blob left floating around when a young witch succeeded in turning a man into a small frog. Thankfully the blob vanished when he was restored to normal.

LOL!

This episode is definitely the most polarizing yet. From all of the reviews that I've read and watched, most ppl can agree that it is either the best episode ever, or one of the worst in terms of how it is so blatantly obvious that it is a glorified 22 min commercial to sell new toys.

I fall somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. While I did enjoy some aspects of the episode, I feel that it is 1 of the weaker episodes of the season, and u won't be catching me re-watching it anytime soon. Here are my list of pro's and con's of the episode:

1. The call back to the Sonic Rainboom cold opening. I thought it was clever how Flutters was teaching her friends how to cheer quietly when Rainbow was doing the exact opposite back in S1. I've noticed that S4 loves these subtle nods to continuity as it shows cohesiveness & i'm a sucker for that stuff :D
  2. The lesson & moral of the episode. I'm sure all of us have been in Fluttershy's shoes b4 where being too kind has proved to be more of a hinderance than anything.

Now what I didn't like about it:

1. Not 2 many laugh out loud moments. The only instance I recall laughing was the bee gag where Flutterbee suddenly appears. I know that comedy is subjective, but this was the only MLP episode of S4 where I didn't laugh except for that 1 scene.
  2. The Breezies being utterly useless. Every little thing was an obstacle and hazard for them, so it really made it hard for me to cheer them on. 

Other than that, this episode has the same problem as Three's a Crowd, in that there is way too much exposition throughout the entire 22 minutes. It was far too wordy for my taste, and I hope that Natasha Levinger can improve on her next episode. I know I shouldn't be harsh on her since this is her 1st season of MLP, but she wrote the fantastic Pinkie Apple Pie so I have high expectations of her.

• Brohoof 1

I already explained why the Breezies couldn't live near the flowers.  If bees could kill Seabreeze, what chance do you think his kid would stand?  Living far away from the flowers is for safety.

I think you're missing my point. The arrangement they have now is that the breezies live in their own world that's sealed off from Equestria, and a (pretty small-looking) portal between their world and Equestria apparently only opens for a limited time on an infrequent basis. So, with this arrangement, the breezies and their home world are already pretty safe. The only time the breezies who aren't travelling to get pollen are at risk is when the portal is open, and as I said before, the portal looks pretty small and it shouldn't be that difficult to keep unwanted things out, especially if the portal is already hidden. Do the breezies actually have predators that would actively seek out and successfully find the portal to their home world under this setup, where the portal is well-hidden and only open for a short time on an infrequent basis? On the other hand, the breezies who have to travel across Equestria to gather pollen are at significantly greater risk, and consequently have to be monitored and taken care of by ponies.

My question is, why can't this pretty safe setup with the separate home world and the infrequently opening portal be replicated closer to the plants from which they gather pollen? Wouldn't this be worth considering to decrease the risks borne by those breezies traveling across Equestria and decrease the amount of time and effort the ponies have to spend ensuring the safety of the traveling breezies? The portal to the home world would have to be defended, but that probably is already being done to some extent in the current arrangement, and doesn't seem all that difficult to do.

Of course, this portal between the breezies' home world and Equestria is still another thing that we know next to nothing about. Was the portal created by the breezies or by someone else? Do the breezies or anyone else have any control over when the portal opens and closes? Or is the portal just a natural phenomenon that the breezies (or ponies) happened to stumble across and started using for its defensive benefit? If the portal is just a natural occurrence, is it understood when or why it appears? If not, it would seem risky to start living on the other side of it when this pollen which they need is in Equestria; after all, what if the portal doesn't open when they need it to, or stops opening entirely? I suppose considering alternative arrangements to the current one depends in part on the answers to these questions about the portal and the breezies' home world.

Yes, we know that's true.  Two episodes started by showing how Fluttershy cares for the animals in Ponyville.  And that's just to start.

I don't think we've conclusively seen it to be the case that all animals in Equestria depend on ponies for basic necessities of survival like finding food or protection from ordinary natural occurrences. Is Fluttershy's caring for animals the norm in Equestria, or the exception to the rule? Does Fluttershy feed, shelter, and dote on animals because they wouldn't survive without her, or for other reasons, such as that she just likes to take care of animals and get their attention and devotion in return? Do we have any body of observations or evidence (other than Fluttershy's behavior, which we don't know is typical) that animals in Equestria which are analogous to counterparts on Earth are significantly less able to survive than their Earthly counterparts? That is, have we seen good reasons (again, other than Fluttershy's behavior) why things like rabbits, squirrels, ducks, mice, etc. in Equestria are unable to survive by their own action, when their Earth equivalents can?

Elephants are also highly intelligent.  That doesn't stop them from occasionally needing human assistance to survive.

I'm not sure what you have in mind here. What exactly is it that elephants need human assistance with in order to survive? What naturally-occurring phenomena must humans mitigate on behalf of elephants to ensure their survival? In a world without humans, would elephants as a whole be unable to survive? I would think that there are plenty of wild animals and plenty of wild areas (with attendant flora and fauna) that humans don't concern themselves with micromanaging or intervening in to ensure their survival, and yet they do survive. Again, if humans disappeared off the face of the Earth tomorrow, should we expect collapse of ecosystems and mass death of species across the globe? Or are there many species (big and small) which would continue to survive without us?

Bit of a problem comparing Breezies to Dragons, Diamond Dogs, and Timber Wolves.  Those three creatures are much larger and stronger.  You couldn't try using butterflies or something else similar?

My point in mentioning dragons, diamond dogs, and timber wolves was that those creatures are examples which would appear to call into question your broad assertion that everything in Equestria depends on ponies, which was made in response to my questioning of why breezies need ponies to protect them from normal natural phenomena.

Have we actually seen that other small creatures in Equestria need extra-special attention from ponies to survive? Have we seen ponies falling over themselves to ensure that ladybugs (one of which is seen in the episode) or butterflies or the like encounter no hardships and are protected from things like blowing leaves and falling acorns? My thought is, if Earth (and Equestria) can have unintelligent small insects that can survive as species without human (or pony) intervention, even in the face of natural threats, then why should breezies, who seemingly have the further advantage of additional intelligence, be unable to survive without pony assistance?

You also seem to be forgetting that complications came up in this migration because they had to, for the sake of the plot.  A successful migration wouldn't have been much of a story, would it?

Just because something has to happen in the episode doesn't mean it's okay for the episode to have contrived and unrealistic scenarios or introduce so many questions that they overshadow the episode itself. If the only good reason for something to happen in an episode is "because the plot says so" or "because something has to happen", then maybe some reconsideration or replacement is in order.
  • Brohoof 1

Did you notice that he was with a character named Rose? 

Yesh! I just found out the stores are selling merch of him and his official show name is Doctor Whooves.

Didnt like it that much, just didnt grab my attention, i found it boring, monotonous and those bloody breezies <.<, disliked those tiny shits. All in all my least favourite episode.

(edited)

Why is Spike to sturr up the trouble again? Couldn't it just be a sigh of wind that caused the leaf go into the breezies? Why make Spike the cause?

Yeah. And only to not use it further in the plot :P

Okay that was an adorable Spike moment. Too bad he screwed the breezies' path.

I hoped this scene will develop into something more, and Spike will be more involved into this story. E.g. he will at least try to fix the mess he caused and help bringing the Breezies back home.

BTW did you notice that Spike's voice sounds a bit less childish in this episode?

Russian Accents? I approve. A lot.

I don't feel it's Russian. It sounds more like Irish (Gaelic) or Scottish to me. But this question really bugs me too, since I like when storytellers introduce foreign or fictional languages into their stories. I'd like to know some more background behind this one.

Edit: Solved.

Now, I'm sure most of you have figured this out by now, but the key episodes seem to have two requirements: one, the character teaches someone else about their element and receives some sort of gift, and two, the character learns a lesson about the corruption of their element (Rarity's generosity caused others to take advantage of her, Rainbow Dash couldn't be loyal to everyone, Pinkie Pie overdid it with fun, and Fluttershy was too kind).

Yeah, pretty much that, but I like how you summarized the essence of it with such brevity. Great observations! I'd add to it that my thoughts on these key episodes is not only about learning others their elements or improving them in themselves, but also about balancing them. Balance is nothing else than Harmony itself. So the Elements of Harmony have to be balanced to work properly. They can be imbalanced in two ways: they could be underdone or overdone, and either direction is not good. That's what I usually say about Bright Magic and Dark Magic, too: they're both needed for balance. Neither one is "the good" or "the bad". One can do bad with Bright Magic too (casting a love spell on a rag doll and causing chaos in a local village is one such example ;) ). Same goes with Elements of Harmony.

That makes me think that Applejack's key episode will have to do with being brutally honest

Might do. But I wonder how would it resonate with "Return of Harmony" episodes with Discord. She already had an issue with that in these episodes. Also, when watching "Pinkie Apple Pie" I totally suspected it would be Applejack's key episode: she would have hard time telling Pinkie that she's not related with the Apple family. But it turned out it wasn't the key episode at all, neither for Applejack, nor Pinkie Pie.

and Twilight's....

YEAH! THAT! I was thinking the same thing all the time! And I'd love to see Twilight falling a bit to the Dark Side. And overcoming it afterwards (with the help of her friends). This is I really miss after "The Crystal Empire" and before the whole Alicoronation thingy (I'd like to see Season 3.5 someday).

Well, let's just say that I think that we might be in for the darkest season finale yet.

This would be great to see. Darkness is required for the light to stand out more.

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 1