Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [[CLOSED FOR NOW]] Let me draw your MLP OC with your fave Pokemon/Digimon~!

Akuma

(edited)

THIS IS SUPER CLOSED NOW WOW SORRY

I've got very little to do this weekend, so I figured I'd draw some things for people~

I've been in a Pokemon mood recently, so I thought it'd be nice to draw some OCs with some Pokemon or Digimon~

I'm still kinda new to pony art, so I'm not that good. Also, I'm sorta slow with art atm too, so, if you wouldn't mind, how about letting me draw for you?

If you want me to draw for you, here's what you've gotta do:

First, link me to a picture of your OC in your comment, don't just tell me there's a link on your page or in your sig. Make sure to tell me if you want your OC wearing anything that's not on the picture, like a scarf or a costume, that kind of thing.

Next, tell me a little bit about your OC's personality, even a line or two is enough~

Then, tell me the Pokemon or the Digimon you want drawn with your OC.

That's all~!

:P

I'll do as many as I can, but I'm unsure of what the cut off point will be yet, also, I have the right to refuse to draw an OC I don't like for whatever reason.

Edited by Akuma

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Could you do my pegasus OC Thunder Dash with Raichu? I would like both of them to be doing one big volt tackle side by side with a huge veil of electricity surrounding them. Thunder should have his wings spread. Thunder is very brave and is willing to do anything for anypony, yet he does doubt himself sometimes.

Thunder Dash: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-dash-r1861

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Could you do my pegasus OC Thunder Dash with Raichu? I would like both of them to be doing one big volt tackle side by side with a huge veil of electricity surrounding them. Thunder should have his wings spread. Thunder is very brave and is willing to do anything for anypony, yet he does doubt himself sometimes.

Thunder Dash: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-dash-r1861

Sounds good~! I'll start on it now.

(edited)

Can I have my OC Blaze drawn with Aggron please?

Blaze was held captive during the Great War and had to survive in a cage for his entire childhood. Blaze is very prideful and has a lot of will, he won't let anyone slow him down or tell him he can't do something.

post-23808-0-26849600-1393685352_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~Pizza_Rex~

I don't usually make a request, but this seems like such a neat idea! :D

If possible, could I have Ariel drawn with, um... Renamon? (Going with a Digimon 'cause it's awesome and Pokemon is too mainstream, lol)

Here's what she looks like:

7db85ca5a15df44cf79d955b90edca81.png

And a summary of her personality: She suffers from mental illness. She used to not care about how she came across to others, but since arriving in Ponyville, she's returned to feeling self-conscious about her own actions. As a result, she usually seems paranoid and nervous, although she could potentially be kind if she could only get over her own anxiety (that is, if she hasn't 'snapped,' in which case she'll have psychopathic tendencies).

I'd like for you to draw my OC, Barberry. The link will take you to his profile, which will have some info about him.

Here are a few reference pictures.

This is the basic idea for him.

YEBOjco.png
gOZQH63.png

Here are a few other references, but the two above are the best.

QYSmFZO.png
FmuXK1L.png
D0c3pqV.jpg
VeZsO6R.jpg
tjr16Qo.png

I really like Flareon, so I'd like you to draw one with my OC, please.

Ah this is a really good idea. Could you draw my OC, Flare Blitz, with a Talonflame?

Here are some references.

Crappy Pony Creator version

post-4326-0-05818400-1393691332_thumb.png

Actual art

post-4326-0-15589800-1393691348_thumb.png

post-4326-0-26345500-1393691450_thumb.jpg

As for his personality; Flare Blitz is cocky and somewhat rash. He is easily identified by the fire that trails him as he flies as well as his signature cocky grin. He loves winning and topping his latest speed record, he never backs down from a challenge.

If you could I'd like him to be flying in the air with Talonflame, possibly surrounded by fire or something.

My OC pictures (These are old, just click the link to my OC below if they are horrible.)

The Cutie Mark is a Book.

The Pokemon i want is Charmander.

Link is right here

Hi~! Do you have a picture of him without all the brightness? 

It's pretty hard to get what he looks like with it all there haha

Can I have my OC Blaze drawn with Aggron please?

Blaze was held captive during the Great War and had to survive in a cage for his entire childhood. Blaze is very prideful and has a lot of will, he won't let anyone slow him down or tell him he can't do something.

Sure~!

I'll start it now~

Fun fact, I love Aggron :D

(edited)

Oh my goodness!!! This is such a great idea! :D

Can you do my OC with a Pichu please? :3

My OC is my avatar, but here's a reference:

profile_picture_by_princessofwub-d6w7h3z

My OC, Dj Starlight, is a mare who loves parties and music. Dj-ing and listening to music, and hanging out with friends are her favorite things to do. (Her favorite music is Dubstep) She really relates to Vinyl Scratch a lot.

Thanks! ^^

Edited by ~PrincessOfWub~

Oh lordy, all the requests! Well, might as well throw in a request...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shade-r1059

OC = Shade

Personality = Outgoing, secluded at times, knows how to have a good time though

Pokemon = Meloetta (Aria Forme)

Gonna give you somewhat free reign on this, as I just wanna see the ending result.

(edited)

Thanks for the interest everyone~! I'm making this the cut off point.

I'll take a quick break an hour or so, time for some food then I'll get back to drawing.

If your comment is above this, consider it accepted unless you hear otherwise from me.

Edited by Akuma

Thanks for the interest everyone~! I'm making this the cut off point.

I'll take a quick break an hour or so, time for some food then I'll get back to drawing.

If your comment is above this, consider it accepted unless you hear otherwise from me.

Whatever man take your time. Fucking Aggron is the most bad-ass Pokemon there is and I don't care what everyone else says. Your work is definitely worth the wait.

post-23808-0-35748300-1393695282_thumb.jpg