Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Permission to Post a Topic?

galaxysquid
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

So I had a quick question! ^^;

I'd like to post a topic that is dedicated to Vinyl Scratch and Vinyl Scratch alone.

I saw that there was a topic that I believe was called "Dj-Pon3/Octavia Fan Club." It seems kind of dead-ish and not too active. But I wanted to do something for just Vinyl only. Is that okay? Or is that still copying the other topic? 

Just wanted to know before hand! :)

• Brohoof 1

It would be fine for you to post a separate fan club for Vinyl Scratch. To quote thereisnospoon303 on the matter:

I'm fine with separate fan clubs. The characters are not inherently linked to one another; they can stand on their own merits.

Thanks for asking before posting it. :)

Just for future reference, it is perfectly fine for you to post here asking about whether or not you could post something just as long as it does not involve whether or not the content is appropriate. This situation does not involve that, so it was fine for you to post about it here. However, if you ever want to ask whether or not something would be appropriate in terms of content to post on the site, you should send that in as a support ticket.

• Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.