Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

You're kinda overthinking how I used the term "sucks". Saying a pony is superior because of some oh-so-horrible thing the other pony has done kind of falls under the kind of malarkey I was referring to.

To quote a line from Jungle Book..."Now don't start that again!"

Eh, who cares who wins this anymore... it's just a popularity contest in the end really, doesn't really matter. :P

Go all ponies. :yay:

group_hug_by_nightmaremoons-d3yt28s-1589

But, it'd still be nice if Rarity could come out on top somehow, I won't complain or anything if she doesn't though. :wacko:

• Brohoof 9

Yeah, guys - remember spirit. :) My reminder from earlier didn't explicitly refer to bashing other ponies, but please don't do stuff like that for fear of careering off somewhere. :c

Heh, just focus on supporting Applepony. :D

• Brohoof 2

I don't understand why Rarity and Pinkie have far less support than before the poll change, but AJ and Flutters have just about as much. Like.....did the former fanbases mostly stop caring?

After Fluttershy shot ahead like a rocket, and Applejack was slowly catching up, alot of Pinkie fans decided to vote for Applejack, since Pinkie shot behind. I think it also has to do with how little support AJ has from the show in general.

I don't understand why Rarity and Pinkie have far less support than before the poll change, but AJ and Flutters have just about as much. Like.....did the former fanbases mostly stop caring?

Either that or is helping FS or AJ.

(edited)

Ghosty quit this tournament.

That's why.

I guess everybody who loves Rarity think of Ghosty as a leader.

So when he quits.

All Rarity fans quit.

(That's my theory,at least.)

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

You wanna talk hats cowboy? Well lemme tell you a thing or 2 about head accessories.

applejack_s_dream_by_doublewbrothers-d6g

And that's coming from a man  who trusts no one.

Vote for trust and dependability. Vote for integrity.

An apple a day my friends.

• Brohoof 5