Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nicest people on the forums?

XxConfusedUnicornxX

(edited)

I believe the nicest person on the forums is anybody who is not me.

Actually, SCS and Artemis are probably tied for that title. But to be fair, almost everybody on the forum is nice in at least one way. Most of the time, anything that looks mean here is usually just teasing. You have to search hard to find somebody who is genuinely mean-spirited here.

Edited by Captain Jack
  • Brohoof 12

Whoever they are I would love to meet them, because there are to many trolls lurking aorund on these forums trying to use MLP as a bridge for attention they are deprived of. These people are rude, and ignorant people. I appreciate all of the real bronies, and people looking to genuinely make friendships.

• Brohoof 12

It's me, and I will destroy anyone who DARES TO IMPLY OTHERWISE! YOU WILL BEG FOR DEATH! YOU WILL-sorry, I get a little carried away with being nice sometimes. 

Honestly, the fact that I haven't been here long combined with the fact that I have had very few conversations with anyone (my notification history is 99 percent brohoofs and 1% quoted posts) means that I don't really know who is nice and who isn't yet, which means I only have a couple options: Keep posting and get to know people better, or steal Santa Claus' list. I think I'll just go with the former, because honestly an armed robbery at the North Pole seems like a hell of a lot of trouble, plus there isn't an Arby's for like ten thousand miles. 

• Brohoof 3

I am sorry,  but I can see this thread going in the very same direction of the "favorite mods" thread that there was last year. Yes it is nice to let people know that you think they are really nice, but it is far better to do it via PM than on an open thread, as a lot of people can see it as sucking up..

• Brohoof 3

I wont claim to be the nicest, because I know we all have out own flaws, but I am here because I do believe frienship is magic, and I want to be a friend. I get frustrated and impatient, but I am always here for my friends because friends are important, and they arent people to take for granted.

• Brohoof 5

Daring, even though he's my arch-rival in pony worship, is a pretty genuinely nice fella :D He's kind in the fact he at least has the decency to spam me with pictures of Rarity and Twilight together, instead of just Twilight (special treatment ftw)

fimdashie is pretty notably kind as well. Hella chill dude right there. The only thing he's ever done to tick me off was get me saying "hella" all the time :D

Hmmm...Champ is an assho-OH HAI CHAMP! :D

Jking, Champ, you're up there :D How can the best Soarin' fan ever not be on the list? :D

The entirity of the Rarity fan club are all hella cool :D Thread of the year, bby :wub: We're going to get 1,000, I promise.

And on the staff side of things, Aquila definitely is one (when was the last time you saw that guy use an automated message for anything at all? That's what I thought :D), and alongside Artemis, who's a pretty swell fella in his own right.

But the nicest person on the forums is, without a doubt, the sweetie-pie sugar gum drop of gooey sweetness, @Rockymoo.

I'd have his babies over a cup of Starbucks coffee. He's fresh in school, brah.

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

I think all my friends are really great and nice people. :) Anypony else who is nice I haven't met yet, so I can't say I know they're nice, but everypony I've met this far is, so, I'm sure they're great people too!

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 4

@Blue Moon

@Clockwork Chaos

@Kyoshi

@MLPForums Phanact

@Samrules350

@Sir.Flutter Hooves

@TheInsaneShane

These people seem to be nice, at least, to me. Most, if not all,  of the people on my friends list are rather kind but meh.

>Gets mentioned on nicest people thread.

>Is known for starting arguments and causing fights...

:D

My nicest people are @@Kyoshi because he's my sweet, handsome boyfriend who I love and @ because she's like my bestest friend ever :3

• Brohoof 2